IBI DEBTORS

Started by Roger, March 23, 2017, 18:45:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Momitchell

Why don't you name and shame them and publish their names on the forum. Maybe their friends can then help with contact details etc. These people are being very selfish and it's the rest of us that suffer.

Tetley

Rog
as well   how mutch motor road tax is owing now ?
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

tandas

Is there a list of the properties/people who owe these payments anywhere?  How will they know their property has been embargoed if they never sell it? 

Roger

ARBOLEAS IBI DEBTS

For the final time I am publishing the situation regarding unpaid IBI in Arboleas.
I have been working with our tax collection office for many months, trying to contact the house owners who owe a total of around 300,000 euros, mostly of the individual debts are at least 1000 euros.

Chasing these debts is taking a huge amount of my time and the time of the tax office.

Most of the debts fall into two categories.
A) We have contact with the owners but they seem unwilling to pay these debts.
B) Holiday home owners who have left no contact details and therefore we cannot contact them. Many seem not to know about this tax, but this does not absolve them with paying the tax on their property.

We are now starting proceedings to place embargos on the houses.
This will have the effect of preventing the sale of the property until the embargo is lifted.
The debt will remain, plus accrued interest, PLUS at least 1000 euros legal costs.