ISIS what is there aim ?

Started by sparkiemike, March 23, 2017, 07:46:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janad20

With all the News coverage over the last 2 days, TV, radio, newspapers, social media, etc, nowhere have I seen or heard of any Muslim leaders coming forward to condemn this gratuitous atrocity. Is it any wonder the world treats all Muslims as being guilty, when no one representing them has the balls to stand up and speak for the majority.

PhillipJLloyd

Oh well , just a thought !!
Good job he was shot then, or a good defence, might have got him off with a dangerous driving.

PhillipJLloyd

Treason _ the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill or overthrow the sovereign or government.

Does this not apply anymore ???

PhillipJLloyd

Dosen't really matter who he is, its just WHY.
How do you get to a point when no one matters, could have been his parents or children on that bridge, he didn't care, what a brain washed state to get in !!

Jo-JoB

Daesh, is just hard line Islam, It is using a religion as a front to gain power, it uses ancient religious text and Tabarra (the disassociation of those who are not followers of Islam) as a manifesto for dominance.

Every aspect of that dominance goes against modern western thinking, the subjugation of women, hatred of homosexuals, the murder and amputation for minor crimes.

The western world is in a no win situation with Islam, the more we fight it, the greater the animosity is felt against us by the Islamic faith. this is why the only way that Islam can become acceptable to modern culture is if the most powerful religious Islamic leaders denounce extremism. There lies the problem, the leaders of Islam crave power, (as do all leaders) so ISIS is actually a tool to give them more power. So they refuse to denounce ISIS.

However the one thing all leaders like more than power is MONEY!! It the religion every leader will follow!!

So if we can't win hearts and minds! Then lets win, wallets and bank accounts! The only way we can force Islamic Iman's to denounce ISIS, is with threats of expulsion from the profitable and free welfare UK and sequestration of all their personal and family assets.

Someone previously wrote, add it to the recent security legislation, I absolutely agree, We can sequestrate the assets of drug dealers, why not the assets of those who preach hate.

mel20

They always make that claim .....Just propaganda

Rod

JessicaH

There was I referring to the thugs and killers who end up as politicians not realising the testosteroned men on this site would think my post referred to them !!. ..... :c002:
Anyway boys no need to travel far to slaughter, with one hand tied behind the back, the illegal refugees/ immigrants because, like the lastest sick !!!!!....they are born (in this case Kent) in the country of the crime before relocating to Birmingham.
Apparently Isil still haven't claimed he was one of theirs.

Trev

Quote from: telcaz on March 23, 2017, 20:41:54 PM
Gus, form an army and i will join, and i'll bet i can kill more than you, in a shorter time, and i am not joking.
                                                                                                                    Terry.

I can almost smell the testosterone from here.
Somewhat sad when people resort to chest beating behind their keyboards.
They say actions speak louder than words, but I doubt very much we will see any action, so the words become meaningless

telcaz

Gus, form an army and i will join, and i'll bet i can kill more than you, in a shorter time, and i am not joking.
                                                                                                                    Terry.

gus-lopez

Quote from: sparkiemike on March 23, 2017, 11:44:27 AM

It seems to me the only answer is to kill em all

then that makes us as bad as them

Mike

But alive & not having to look over our shoulders.
Quote from: sparkiemike on March 23, 2017, 14:43:11 PM
The danger is we could all end up with a Nazi mentality if your a Muslim we should kill you

This is not the case I have Muslim friends that cringe when they hear some of the rhetoric from ISIS
&some of the extremist preaches

It's like years ago I had Irish friends that were mortified at the atrocities carried out in Ireland

Mike

& are they doing the same as the Irish friends, nothing? Are we in years to come going to have another yellow gutted scum 'peace' accord where we allow murderers to walk the streets again ?

Quote from: JessicaH on March 23, 2017, 15:10:18 PM
Could you kill ?
For whatever the cause I certainly couldn't and neither could the majority of the populace.. Be they Muslim, Christian or atheist.
The only ones who enjoy doing so, or are instrumental in getting other to do their dirty work, are the thugs and bullies of this world whose main aim is empowering themselves at the expense of others......and always will be regardless of their status.

Not necessarily: I just wish a peaceful life without wondering whether the mentally unbalanced half-wits are suddenly going to kick off again.
If killing the vast majority gets me that then all well & good. I could mow them down without losing sleep, whilst eating a cheese roll & making a phone call.
You couldn't load the bullets fast enough. All this hand wringing Pc nonsense plays into all their hands & just encourages those wishing to make a better life to chance death to do it. If you sink the rubber boats leaving North Africa, those attempting to cross from countries they have illegally entered & shoot them all it will soon stop.
Anyone preaching jihadism, anyone converting , all in prison .   Always remeber that the first one in is the last one standing. ( Providing you do the job properly ) 
Somali pirates ? Just clear a 20 miles swathe from the beach inland. Drug dealers, users etc ; etc;  North Korea Just a few tactical nukes across the centre when the winds blowing in the right direction. Syria ; Saudi , etc; etc;
I have no wish to bully or empower myself just a quiet life . & no I have no interest in how many of them need to die to attain it.
They have no interest in living with other faiths & I have no interest in providing 'prayer rooms' for employees that support the scum.

Quote from: Nosun on March 23, 2017, 18:18:58 PM
Many are morally opposed to violence. They live under the protection of men who are not. Not one of us wants to kill but the dilemma is the cancer that is hardline Islam has not one issue with killing you, and in the most brutal way imaginable.

We've introduced and welcomed that way to our way out of a misguided sense of civilised diversity. It is clear it is not compatible. Whilst there are many good people amongst their number it boils down to which chocolates in the box are poisonous. If the true believers of that religion do not step up to the mark and out this cancer, and there are many to out, the only options we will be left with is annihilation or separation. Failure to do this, because it is against our good nature, will leave us open to the swords of the nutcases, whilst the moderates look on in complicity, fearful of bucking the system, as was the case when the Nazi's became more than a small group of nutjobs.

I understand the very thought is distasteful as are the words, but they are not as distasteful as what hard line Islamists have planned for us. 
Exactly !

JessicaH

Could you kill ?
For whatever the cause I certainly couldn't and neither could the majority of the populace.. Be they Muslim, Christian or atheist.
The only ones who enjoy doing so, or are instrumental in getting other to do their dirty work, are the thugs and bullies of this world whose main aim is empowering themselves at the expense of others......and always will be regardless of their status.

sparkiemike

The danger is we could all end up with a Nazi mentality if your a Muslim we should kill you

This is not the case I have Muslim friends that cringe when they hear some of the rhetoric from ISIS
&some of the extremist preaches

It's like years ago I had Irish friends that were mortified at the atrocities carried out in Ireland

Mike
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

mooshca

Quote from: KJH3 on March 23, 2017, 11:59:53 AM
If you have a foe, someone who wants to harm you? do you put your arm round them and hug them or distance yourself and keep that distance. I know what i do.
I dont believe some will ever integrate it is problem that we hand to the next generation with the prospect of it getting much much worse. 

Well said my thoughts exactly.

zilnor

Have to agree wth you  Webe. There will be more of these brutal attacks.  It is a question of when, not if.

webejamin

We'll just carry on as normal Tets, doing as we're told and being British. I don't know anyone that didn't expect the likes of yesterdays event, most just say we've been lucky so far and as awful as it was, it came as no surprise. :72: 

Tetley

Mrs May is certainly going to have her hands full,she seems to have a battle on all front,s at the mo.......most of them been avoidable or self inflected by years of UK"  tree huggin govies "

intresting times mi luvlies,let,s see if the right wing comes off the lead at street level.....

i could just see the bloke with the hook..... hate preaching on a Spanish  high street and the swift responce.....bang bang  :shocked:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

KJH3

If you have a foe, someone who wants to harm you? do you put your arm round them and hug them or distance yourself and keep that distance. I know what i do.
I dont believe some will ever integrate it is problem that we hand to the next generation with the prospect of it getting much much worse. 

sparkiemike

Quote from: Karen4 on March 23, 2017, 11:50:53 AM
Quote from: zilnor on March 23, 2017, 09:54:07 AM
They want to rule the world and put to death all those who will not convert to Islam. The extremists interpretation  of their religion takes them back to medieval times.

Agreed. They believe it is their duty to convert the whole planet to Islam, and to slaughter those who do not comply. A bit like the Christian church in the Middle Ages/days of the Crusades, or even the Borg in Star Trek. For them, it has to be global.

A very good analogy  :13:

Karen4

Quote from: zilnor on March 23, 2017, 09:54:07 AM
They want to rule the world and put to death all those who will not convert to Islam. The extremists interpretation  of their religion takes them back to medieval times.

Agreed. They believe it is their duty to convert the whole planet to Islam, and to slaughter those who do not comply. A bit like the Christian church in the Middle Ages/days of the Crusades, or even the Borg in Star Trek. For them, it has to be global.
Cl3880

sparkiemike

It seems to me the only answer is to kill em all

then that makes us as bad as them

Mike

zilnor

Well said Tets  :clap:

Tetley

Quote from: sparkiemike on March 23, 2017, 09:18:49 AM
Quote from: Tetley on March 23, 2017, 08:19:42 AM
And.....were banging up Marine Sargents for shooting these X ers in the Combat zone ......the UK  yer couldent meck it up   :banghead:

( hopefully the lad will be OUT on Friday )

right on Tets

i just  hope the lad gets out Friday,if not it will just make the UK system look like an even bigger bunch of carrotts than they already are.....
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

jabba the cat

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on March 23, 2017, 08:05:03 AM
Quote from: jabba the cat on March 23, 2017, 07:54:24 AM
Yes and to kill all the non believers and rule the world.

Dunno, when he was driving that car, he didn't know what his victims believed.

Yep just like the twin towers then,do they care of course not they're all brainwashed and do you think for one minute they would first ask their victims their beliefs before blowing themselves up or driving cars or lorries into packed crowds.

sparkiemike

Quote from: Tetley on March 23, 2017, 08:19:42 AM
And.....were banging up Marine Sargents for shooting these X ers in the Combat zone ......the UK  yer couldent meck it up   :banghead:

right on Tets

Jimel

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on March 23, 2017, 08:05:03 AM

Good point!

PhillipJLloyd

Tetley

PhillipJLloyd

jabba the cat

PhillipJLloyd

The same as any terrorist group, to get attention at any cost. ( The IRA in another thread is a good example).

sparkiemike

What on earth do ISIS & the like actually want

What is their aim

How do they see the world

Are they like the Nazi's

Exterminate all non-muslims

??????

Mike