Daesh

Started by Karen4, March 22, 2017, 21:26:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

temasek

A similar mind set as the PIRA who planted bombs then ran away like cowards not caring about the deaths and destruction of lives . Freedom fighters my foot !
Murderers the lot of them. They did  it because they actually enjoyed killing .. IMO.

W.R.L.F.C.

fidgetmidget

Quote from: Karen4 on March 22, 2017, 21:26:26 PM
Meanwhile, Daesh sent a 7 year old little boy towards Iraqi soldiers, with explosives strapped onto his body. There are no lows these people will sink to. None. Tends to put a lot of other insignificant people and their actions into perspective.

This is why we know nothing is beyond them, they have no concience, they have  no souls, they diont value life in any way shape or form, they will sacrifice children, elderly, themselves so why would they care about murdering and maiming anyone else?

It's a sad, evil, sadistic world  in which we live and it's gonna be some  time if at all,  that people will feel safe going about there normally lives. Fidget
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

PhillipJLloyd

You could easily do it too, just bring it in under anti-terrorism laws !!
But again, like the MP's on the news channels this morning, a lot of talk !!

KJH3

Totally agree Jo-Job. it is as simple as that. Make every last Iman make a statement of denouncement or support. then act on it. But as has been said many times before there is not one in Britain with the B---s to suggest it let alone do it. This has to tackled head on.

PhillipJLloyd

Totally agree with the 2 previous posts.  :clap:

felipe

Jo-Job you, me and millions of others have exactly the same views. However, the PC brigade will never allow them to be evacuated to whence they came. They, perhaps are the real cowards and one of the reason why the world is int the state it is when it comes to terrorism in its current form.

Jo-JoB

People are quite rightly criticising Islam. Now you can call that religious intolerance, you can call it racism, you may use an liberal mantra you wish.

However, Can someone tell me the last time they saw a Christian, a Buddhist, a Sikh, or any other mainstream religious group, holding the decapitated head of a human being?

Islam is without doubt, the most dangerous religion on the face of the Earth, and until, those who chose to follow Islam, realise that unless they challenge the extreme and unacceptable elements of that faith, they are all going to be viewed as extremists.

Radical Islam has no place in a modern society, The most senior Iman's in the UK should publicly and categorically denounce the radical and terrorist element of Islam, if they chose not too, then they are seen as supporting it.

If they support it, then the UK is not a suitable place for them to remain. It really is that clear and that simple.

zilnor

Karen
Totally agree with you.

I worship the sun god !
That said, I have no wish to offend those on this forum who have a religious belief. It is not for me. . :051bye:

byrney

Yes.  Religion is the excuse they give.

Karen4

Maybe that's just their excuse. I always think that organised religion is the curse of the human race and I haven't changed my mind yet. The image of that little boy with explosives strapped to him, and the other photograph of the little boy in Syria, covered in dust and rubble, in the back of an ambulance, are two of the most haunting images I have ever seen.
Cl3880

byrney

Not in the name of Religion.

Karen4

The video of the soldier defusing the explosives while telling the little boy not to be afraid was extremely moving. What humans can do to hurt each other beggars belief, especially in the name of religion. Desperate.
Cl3880

byrney

Karen4

Meanwhile, Daesh sent a 7 year old little boy towards Iraqi soldiers, with explosives strapped onto his body. There are no lows these people will sink to. None. Tends to put a lot of other insignificant people and their actions into perspective.
Cl3880