Terror in London

Started by fidgetmidget, March 22, 2017, 21:21:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

I suppose the diffrence is,a bad apple isnt going to blow a shopping centre full of people up.....basikly the World govies are going to have to manage there relgion problems .

the uk will have to carry on manging the problem... or have a 70,s style Northan Irealand job,the diffrence been the brother or sister is quite happy to bin themselfs along with many others.

hey ho suns out and mi emersion heater just knackxd off.......  :shocked: in shalla....it will just be the stat ! :41:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

ajc

Good way of putting it . The bad apple theory!

PhillipJLloyd

One bad apple in a barrel, and they all go bad, do you wait, and throw them all away, no you get rid of the first bad one.
How difficult is this to understand ??

zilnor

JoJo. Well said.  :bravo_2:

Jo-JoB

Quote from: lmj52 on March 26, 2017, 10:49:29 AM
Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on March 26, 2017, 08:54:40 AM
Anyone who is on the "so called" radar, just kick them out or lock them up, simple !!!

How would you "kick out" the Westminster terrorist. He was English!

Which absolutely proves, this is not a racism issue! So many liberal commentators keep calling those who want to challenge and discuss difficult issues, Racists & Bigots. This is a fundamental cultural and religious issue.
Radical Islam has no place in a modern society, as soon as that is realised and then dealt with, nothing will change, nothing will improve, people will still be murdered every day.

Lynden

Quote from: lmj52 on March 26, 2017, 10:49:29 AM
Anyone who is on the "so called" radar, just kick them out or lock them up, simple !!!

And in and out of prison for violent offences. Seems he 'found' Islam in jail, like a lot of easily influenced weak minded n'er do wells.

Greggers

If a dog is born in a stable, it doesn't make it a horse.
My father was an officer in the British army and stationed in Nairobi Kenya where I was born. I do not consider myself to be Kenyan in any way and never will.
Place of birth has nothing to do with who you really are in many cases.

Tetley

Fing is would Thatcher have let captain Hook preach shxt on UK streets....probably not,

old Govis has taken the Govi Eye of the Job.....however its a bit late now ,wi 3 mill approx folks practisin there faith  in peace apart from the od fruit off the lead nutt/s

what guvi has ti watch now is thi dont pxxx off all the peacfull folks,coz it will be un Police able and yer wont be able ti get on a bus,train or go shoppin without some barmy bxgger trying to blow the job up or knife somebody.

infact there is probably a lot more youth knife crime in the uk than there are angry Koran readers  on a mission

looks to me,the more it kicks off the more we head to the orwellian state as the elected screw the job down on the populas.

hey hey im off to beech....befor Trump Blows the World up !
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Greggers

Enoch had it spot on, said this would happen.

lmj52

Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Tetley

with or without trial,

if its without trail,and the streets kick off big style,then what .... bearing in mind the cops only just kept the uk lid on when the Duggen riots kicked off across .....London

if yer banging em up...were,apparently the jail,s are full

on LBC  there was a PO  on sayaing there over streached and i think he  said there allowing Mosque-prayer rooms in UK  prisons.....if thats correct what yer gonna do wi that one,.....shut the prayer room so they burn the nick down.....

PhillipJLloyd

Tetley

Im Suprized May hasent dusted off the GO HOME billboard vans..... from when she was home sec and re done em up to....."peice & Luv,Jesus & Mohamid luvs us "

there probably in the paint shop now.... :shocked:

Just out of intrest

how does the UK  overcome all this division & hate that are reving the brainwashed on UK streets .....?

GEman

Having read Trev's comments on this thread and others I think he is simply a wind up merchant who we should ignore

Greggers

Trev, what are you on about ? the OP asked for thoughts on the matter, we have given ours. Either give yours or don't comment on this thread !

Trev

Quote from: Hogs on March 24, 2017, 23:13:54 PM
Just picked up from a Met Police Colleague who was the incident on Wednesday and is being circulated amongst the UK's Police Officers.

"I am starting to feel angry, very angry. It would appear that Pc Keith Palmer, the police officer who was murdered in Westminster, died as a direct result of cost cutting. He died so that his department could stay in budget. The post he was at had had its armed unit withdrawn. Whereas before an officer armed with a handgun and carbine stood behind the unarmed officer, on the fatal day the officer, Pc Palmer was there alone and without a firearm. I strongly suspect that not a lot will be made of this. The senior officer responsible for that decision will want to keep his/her head down and his/her Home Office superiors will want to do the same. It would not do for the world to be made aware that fiscal consideration led to a man giving his life to protect the seat of government. Where that very same government was responsible for creating the environment which directly led to his death. Much will be said about 'risk assessments'. To be fair it would be impractical to surround the entire Palace of Westminster with armed officers. But surely to have armed cover at the vulnerable points is just common bloody sense. The fact that this was up until recently an armed post shows that it was seen as such. Why was it withdrawn. If we lived in a time of normality. A time without the real and acknowledged threat of radical Islamism, I could give some leeway if the armed post was withdrawn and something untoward happened. But the simple truth is that we do live in a time where our security services and police are actively combatting attacks on the people and fabric of the UK. We are rightly told that it is not 'IF' it is 'WHEN'. And yet... and bloody yet the powers to be still withdrew an armed unit responsible for protecting the seat of our government at a time when a life-threatening attack was likely. Years ago we used to use the term Visible Armed Deterrent when training these armed units. A show of professional strength designed to thwart any person trying to seek out a weak spot. The VAD may never ever use their firearm. If doing his/her job properly they never would. They would deter the very idea. Now the question I feel bubbling up inside of me is this...' Did the murdering jihadist scum just pick that point of entry by chance? If so he was extremely 'lucky'. Or did he check out the Palace of Westminster beforehand and identify the fatal error in its defences. An error put there by cost cutting politicians and eager to please senior police officers. That is all.

The cuts in Home Office linked public services (Police & Fire) were ordered by the then Home Secretary Teresa May, who's Husband is a Director of G4S by the way, just for the record.  The Fire Service cutbacks were of course started by the Deputy Prime Ministers Office (John 'Two Jags' Prescott) on B.Liars watch when he was in charge!

Now there are several questions need answering,

1) Why were 'Armed Police Officers' stood down to save money and meet the Police Budget Cuts in the austerity 'Were all in it together' #Cameron's Folly yet the WBankers got bailed out with tax payers money?

2) Why were the Armed Police Officers stood down at what can only be described as a 'VP' or Vulnerable Point?

3) What Senior Police Officer made this decision? and will that decision be investigated as unfit for purpose at best or dereliction of duty at worst>

4) And Finally how many others would have been stabbed had the armed CP Team for Right Honourable Michael Fallon, Minister for Defence not been nearby to engage this madman?

Discuss,

Hogsy

Personally I find it very sad that after only a few days we are already turning this terrible event into a political argument.
I thought that the country would feel a certain amount of unity over the death and injury to the unfortunate souls.
But apparently it is the ideal opportunity to make political statements about cuts in services being to blame for the death of one individual.
It also highlights just how low people are prepared to go to try and make a point.

PhillipJLloyd

Budget cuts on the gates but who pays for the armed CP Team for Right Honourable Michael Fallon, the taxpayers. No need to discuss, MP's look after number 1.

Good point Greggers.

Greggers

Hogs, totally agree with your post and all the info it gave. However, from the various tourist/student photos that have emerged since this horrific stabbing and killing of the PC, it seems he always had time to pose for these instead of being vigilant and keeping his mind on the job in hand. Indeed one of the photos was taken only 45 mins before the incident. Far too complacent attitude considering the current threat levels.
Any one of the tourists etc could have posed a serious threat just the same, the police should always distance themselves from members of the public in circumstances like this, given the responsible task asked of them.

Tetley

Yes funny old game this brothers relgion lark...ie with a God that sits on a cloud watching kids get barrell bombed in the name of God  

this is the most sensible thing ive listend to for years ... and for me sums the job up

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vf_mYsgz07s

jabba the cat

well Tets don't know about the nuking but the religion bit is spot on. :clap:

once we get a full scale nuke exchange out of the way,hopefully we might go back to horses & carts and a more peace full way of co existance.....without any religion.

Tetley

Thing is camper lest be honest,its not race thats a problem,its relegiuos brain washing,if your watching yer brothers gettin smocked in down town rotherham by china man missles,you not going to want to eat spring roll,s coz yer going to be anti china man,

the west has delivered plenty of tooling under bush,blair,camron,brown,obarma, to muslim lands so yev already got a recptive audience.

once we get a full scale nuke exchange out of the way,hopefully we might go back to horses & carts and a more peace full way of co existance.....without any relgion.

jabba the cat

just like Enoch Powell he hits the nail on the head like or hate him sometimes he gets it spot on what he says.

Nigel Farage ✔ @Nigel_Farage
We haven't dealt with the growth of extremism because we're too afraid of being called racists. :67:
8:47 PM - 23 Mar 2017

fidgetmidget

That was my point, the Schengen agreement is no longer a safe option.
F
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

byrney

Fidget - the notion of free travel througout the EU is enshrined in the Schengen Agreement.

This allows travel across borders within the EU - but not from those from outside the EU, who are supposedly subject to more rigorous checks.

The idea is (I suppose) that we can trust everybody within the EU to not be a threat.  Hmmm?

The problem is that lunatics thrive anywhere, and taking it to extremes, by re-erecting borders we could end up with Visa controls between villages like Zurgena and Arboleas....

fidgetmidget

It wasn't a conspiracy theory at all.  The thoughts were really on the fact that with terrorism on the rise, being dealt out by the unknown when know one seems to know until it's too late, the fact that I could enter Sweden without the use of my passport or any other form if ID and re enter Spain without it either.  We know security has been stepped up in Spain recently and that their terror threat levels have been increased due  to threats on the Costas a few weeks ago,so seems incredible to allow anyone in and out without proper checks. It would make me feel better if we all had to be checked, I know I am an innocent traveller but I am not sure who isnt.  That Byrney was what I was welcoming thoughts on.
Fidget
Fidget Midget

byrney

Fidget asked for thoughts.  I gave them.  The problems is?

Lin Caine

Byrney the original post said she arrived in Spain this morning and there was a shut down at Alicante airport. It was much early then the dreadful events in Westminster . Westminster we know was a terrorist raid . As for Alicante know one knows what it was so could have been terrorist could have been an excise, as I said know one knows . I really don't understand your comments  unless you know something we don't

byrney

OK.  Will do.

Security exercises are taking place daily, whether it be at Military level, Regional level, Local level, or even your local supermarket.

So please feel safe.   You are certainly safer than you were 30 years ago.  Sleep well.

zilnor

Stop reading more into simple statements than was actually meant.

I have to say that I would be glad if we had a " European security alert" if it prevented terrorist attacks such as those suffered by Paris, Nice , Belgium and possibly Westminster.

byrney

Eh?

It was you that said - "May have been a drill, may have been part of a European security alert".

zilnor

Byrney,
Where have you got the idea that myself and midget are proposing conspiracy theories ? Get a grip !

FFS we know the dreadful events and deaths at Westminster today were real.

So suggest how our  security services could improve things ? And I am not saying they are perfect.

Keep smoking that joint, might do you some good  :85:

byrney

Taking Midget's and Liz's conspiracy theory a step further and that it was just a political exercise, how do you actually know that the four deaths were actually deaths and not actors?

What are you on?

Pass me that joint please....ahhh, that's better....

This was real, and is a reminder that if a rogue lunatic can get to the heart of Government, then what damage could "real" terrorists wreak with an inept politically correct security service?

zilnor

May have been a drill, may have been part of a European security alert.

Four people have sadly died as a result of the attack in Westminster.
Stay safe everybody.

Tonica

It may of been part of a drill being it only lasted 10 minutes . Doesn't sound good and does make one think and worry

fidgetmidget

Here we go again.....sad to see 3 innocent people lose their lives this afternoon in London and several injured, some severely. We were at Alicante airport this morning and it was clear something was going on there too, I have never seen as many armed and ready police, all with machine guns and all ready to go. Those with a military background will know the stance.  They were outside, inside, in duty free, in toilets, everywhere.  When we landed at Birmingham later, the siren went off and the airport went into lockdown just as we left passport control, all doors closed and locked, only for about 10 minutes. So something is about to happen that hasn't already.  We spent the weekend in Stockholm, flew from Spain, didn't have  to show our passport on the way out, or when we got to Sweden due to them being part of the Schengen treaty, didn't show them when we returned to Spain either.  Sweden has taken 180,000 immigrants in the last 12 months which means anyone of them can enter Spain without being challenged, This seems insane considering the type of world in which we now live.....thoughts?
Fidget Midget