Cat found needs homing

Started by Rod, March 22, 2017, 09:18:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rod

This cat still desperately needs a home. Dogs have got in to his part of the garden and it is chaos. Please help.

Rod

The cat has now been to the vets to be checked for chip and none found. Vet reckons it is about 10 months old. Anyone who wants a lovely friendly cat please contact me. Rod

Rod

This cat is not Redeyes one so if anyone out there knows of someone who has lost a cat similar to this one please get in touch. We are borrowing a friends cat box so we can take it to the vet on Monday to check if it is chipped. It is a very friendly cat so it is obvious that it has come from a loving home.

Queen Clare Shirley

We had one appear at the window last night, a ginger one but not this one his whole face was ginger and he was very very fluffy , scared my husband to bits LOL, as he jumped up at the window
Pretty thing however I was warned not to go near or discuss as we lost ours three weeks ago
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

RedEyes

This cat is very like one of ours, who wandered off a few weeks ago.  Our cat was chipped, have you checked for a chip?  Although I think it's unlikely to be our cat, we would like to have a closer look at it, as it was my wife's favourite cat and she was very upset at its loss.  Could you PM you address and when it would be convenient to come and check it out?   

Rod

He has been coming a going now for a week. We have people staying and unfortunately they have fed him. I am allergic to cats and the dogs are still going mad, he has to go.

Visionlive

aww isn he sweet!

Im sure I´ve seen him down our way just past the bins in La Hortichuela, he seems to like to roam
We are located in C/Duque de Ahumada 5, Albox.

Drive past the back entrance of Mercadona, past Pricebusters and Can Connect, down the hill cross the bridge take the second on the right and park up, we are next to the Rambla Cafe.

Rod

Cat turned up in La Horticheula, Albox. Ginger and white, male. Can't keep it the 5 dogs are going mad. One of the dogs got to where the cat is now and it has run away but sure it will be back, please help if you know someone who wants a lovely little cat.