zurgenga 's court case

Started by mooshca, March 21, 2017, 19:06:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ColinC

The 10 years of limbo (13 in our case) has affected thousands throughout Spain and in particular the "Valley" .. But the buggers still keep moving the goal posts! We have been members of the AUAN from almost its inception, had it not been for them and in particular Maura and the committee, I am convinced we would all be in a state of limbo, or worse, in many cases homeless and penniless.. Just hope it continues to go in the right direction..

lmj52

Hi. I've just commented on his blog.
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

Amanda Oakley

Hi

Would you like me to try and copy and post your comments ????
Happy to try........
Regards
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

mooshca

Amanda Oakley tried to but had a problem doing so hence my rant on here. But I am hoping he see this if not hope some one will tell him . I can't be the only one out of the 140 villa owners who is no ranting with his remarks . A lot of these don't even know they are in court .

Amanda Oakley

Hi

Good solid post on a very "sore" subject"
As there is an área to post on the blog, why do you not put this comment on there ???? I think your views need to appear on the blog......
Regards
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

Fishnthenet

Could not have said it better - no concern for the homeowners just his mates (he thinks). The only ones that have suffered so far are the homeowners who have lost their licence and he does not see it!

mooshca

Ps
Could get to make a comment on HIS JIM SIMPSON blog but I hope to God he gets to know of my comments

mooshca

Just read Jim Simpson Blog regarding the long awaited Zurgena court case , copied below.  Does he forget that it will be 4 years this coming May that this case was heard in the Administration court case. Where a 140 properties lost their Building licenses. It was then referred to the criminal court case to be heard . This originally began last June 2016 where it was postponed. YOu Jim Simpson have the cheek to say those (accused ) don't know how they kept sane being on bail for the past ten years . Well for your information JIM SIMPSON Amy family are one of the 140 villas who have lived on tenterhooks for the past ten years . We also had to pay from our own pockets for Solicitors fees to fight on OUR behalf. For ten years we have had No electricity other then the builder' who charge the earth . For ten years we have had sleepless nights . Eight of these years we had to live in fear of demolition ( Untill the AUAN got laws changed for compensation ) . YOu Jim Simpson comment on the accused OH yes the accused the ex mayor CÁNDIDO who still lives the bloody life of Riley . Who wife is second to the mayor in Zurgena. And is Cándido still in charge of the technical services in Zurgena . PLEASE JIM SIMPSON do not for one moment think the owners of the 140 villas in this court case believes any of your sympathy for the accused . Shame on you for putting it in print
Today sees the start of the long awaited trail resulting from Operation Costurero. The original arrests were made in this case 10 years ago. In the UK I think such a passage of time would render the case closed due to the length of time passing. I do not know how some of those involved have kept sane having been on bail for such a long period of time. I only hope now that we get a just result.  *********