Beggar

Started by Paul and Jo, March 20, 2017, 11:08:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daffy

I just thank God it is not me.
I hate these holier than thou people who just think I'm alright Jack!
Ok some are not genuine but I prefer to believe that at least the genuine ones will get something.

KJH3

Pandering to these people and the easy handouts in benefits in the UK is the sole reason that some will not get off their lazy A--es and work for a living. This applies to a lot of countries and not just Spain and the UK. I agree with the first poster, i just ignore her, she sees you coming and knows those that are an easy touch.

John n Julie

She had the nerve to ask a friend of mine if they had any silver or old gold they did not need! and on another occasion said could they buy her a box of pampers nappies as they were too expensive for her! and she preferred that brand. Fair play she has got some neck cheeky mare.
Regards
John. Ps! she gets jack s**t off me.
If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all!

lesinalbox

Is she the one that seemed to be pregnant for abou18 months, now the bump is gone  but no baby in the push chair

cgmaywood

I am also with the original poster, I have seen her getting into the Mercedes. I bought a loaf of bread to give to her rather than giving her money and she handed it back to me and asked for the euro from my trolley.

As you can imagine I have not offered again!

Chrissy

mooshca

I noticed all these beggars that state their children are hungry they themselves don't look hungry let alone starving . If my kids were wanting food badly,  I would starve myself to give what I had to them .

Trev

As previous  it is my choice, if you feel the need to deride my choices by labelling me then please go ahead, but you really do need to find better things to do with your time .

Trucker

Its because of people like her and the man that has been supporting his 5 children for the last 11 years since we been here we do not give to any of them..and yes she is not hard up living in poverty...dont be fooled but for all you do gooders you keep giving her your hard earned money..she is very grateful to you for being able to buy better cloths etc than you can afford yourselves.....

alaskan

She is not hard up at all, I have watched her many times going behind the bins by lidl to change her clothes and when she reappears she has top brand gear on not cheap stuff. Now if this money was to feed her 3 children then spending it on 60€ trainers seems excessive. I know there are people on the poverty line but believe me these are far from it. If you must give, give it to the local charities that deal with poor families in the area this woman is taking money and food from the people who truly need it.
a.davis

Jay

I am with the original poster and yes it is my choice not to give her anything. 

She does very well out of everyone else but then has the gall to go into a charity shop and ask for discount on a 1e item.  She does not bother us anymore because she knows my answer.  I know that anyone is only one income away from the streets but would rather give it to people who really do need help,  the food bank people are in mercadonna regularly and I would rather give to them.

Trev

It's hardly harassment, and if I wish to give her some change then that is my right to do so.
If you don't feel the same then that is fine.

alhambra

Sounds a little obsessive to me. Do you really think she's well off and just likes begging. Ignore the beggars,  and hope that you or any member of your family never have to exist in this way.  They can be a hassle for 2 minutes in your life every now and then , but  just ignore them, simple.

Paul and Jo

Please, please, please will people stop giving money and food to the girl that is outside of Mercadona during the week and at Lidls on Saturday. She is not poor and her children are not starving. She lives in flat above the Notary, her partner drives a lovely Mercedes and she has the latest mobile phone. She has been seen in the Chinese  shop changing her daily takings from the trolleys = 90€ into notes.
Fair play to her for having the guts to do it but she only normally approaches the English. If people would stop giving to her she might get the message and I wouldn't have to watch her harassing people everyday!!!

Keep your money in your pocket!