Sun, Sea, and Selling Houses

Started by byrney, March 15, 2017, 20:13:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave T

I like the way the open this Windows a spray freshener first!! This is because the toilets stink which I found out after first week when I bought.

tandas

When we viewed some apartments with shaun he didn't spray fresh air pong or clean before letting us in!  Didn't get a sale either.

byrney

Inane commenting on the Forum trumps watching inane friendly footy on telly.

Assume K3 you also got bored silly and can't sleep otherwise you wouldn't be here !!! 

KJH3

Unbelievable,  still debating this excuse for TV entertainment, so some must be watching it. They say the mind goes numb after so long

Tetley

I see where on the fire water again luv  :great: 
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

byrney

Eeeee lad, but can thee remember when thee lived in a paper bag in a gutter being being fed rats from thee muvva as a treat?.....

Tets. Please stop going on about the halcyon days of the past.,  They do not exist now (if ever they did).

We live in an area which until relatively recently has been run in a different era.

In fairness, they have come on leaps and bounds in the last 10+years.

Tetley

Quote from: byrney on March 22, 2017, 21:54:38 PM
Of course Tets, hope to join you at the BBQ - but would you ever buy a house of either of them?......

bryn,s i could never afford a modern day 21 st century Valley home,however i have my memories of getting half of Arboleas nissed on a hand shake in a bar and the police escourting local pensioners home at 5 am.

il shall rember it,till i go to the earn,and i can still get a beer in a local bar bought buy an old spanish freind whom rembers the house buy.

very happy days.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

byrney

Of course Tets, hope to join you at the BBQ - but would you ever buy a house of either of them?......

zilnor

Tetley

I fink there both great,if they ever have a BBQ i hope they invite me....i like   real life dice rollers   :039:

Tonica

think both estate agents are so un professional

Tetley

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on March 20, 2017, 18:31:51 PM
Very strange. Has anyone ever been left sitting in their car while the agent goes in and tidys up.

Good point,could be a crime scene  :shocked:,i saw it on CSI  once,turns out a bloke was under the floor dead,quick dust round,hides all sorts  :great:

PhillipJLloyd

Very strange. Has anyone ever been left sitting in their car while the agent goes in and tidys up.

Lancashire lad

No. Imagine Ross Kemp going from Bar to Bar undercover trying infiltrate the close Knit gangs of Los Carroscos and La perla to finally once and for all find out what size satellite dish you need to watch Eastenders on or simply use a kodi box! TV Gold

Angleseyite

More like the "Telly Tubbies" :57: :57:

Lancashire lad

The only way is Arboleas, The real housewives of Arboleas or how about Ross Kemp on Arboleas.

Tetley

What we need next... is a" had it all genaration ",ie free educations,jobs for life,houses at 3.5 times salery homes.......  good pension ,ball all to do all day, early Brit retired monning bxggers in the sun programe....... :grin: :41:

infact if i had a pension....i audition... :grin: x2

Lancashire lad

It's a bit of escapism for anybody. It's never going to win any awards and a typical channel 4 program. Don't take it too seriously and the red button on the remote control turns your TV OFF in case you forget :93:

byrney

Spot on Webe.

And the Estate Agents concerned fell for it!

zilnor

As I said in an earlier post , I watched it because Almeria was mentioned !  I am not keen on this type of programme but if they help to sell property, whether  a buyer or a seller , it can't be all bad.

Tetley

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on March 17, 2017, 09:14:17 AM
Tetley, believe or not, everything in life doesn't revolve around Brexit.

well i wish somebody would have said......i feel daft now   :grin:

PhillipJLloyd

Tetley, believe or not, everything in life doesn't revolve around Brexit.

Tetley

Fing is Jams your an English based Brexiteer,wi expect yer to be negative.....were as this lots supposed to be living the dream !

:grin:

webejamin

Had a bit of a longer look at it yesterday, just to be sure, as I made comments about it after watching the program for just a few boring minutes. It's a program about estate agents in Spain, that's all, not property, not buyers. They don't even seem to mention the different towns or areas, It's just about these agents.
I came to a different conclusion after watching it for longer, it's even worse than I first thought.
It is possible, that the motive behind the program is to create a kind of "crass cult" series, a bit like TOWIE, only a bit worse :72:

webejamin, TV critic  :sleepy:

Tetley

Posative dear in the real wold,anyway get yer self out on that bike...before we all get shipped out... :57:

Angleseyite

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on March 17, 2017, 08:00:00 AM
Quote from: Tetley on March 17, 2017, 07:39:12 AM
Off Topic

if anybody is reading all this" latest" on the forum,that is thinking of moving to the area,please dont be put off by some of the coments you are reading,its not  the" negative waved  hobby Bobby" area its probably comming over as,its just that some of our members have possible a little bit to mutch time on there hands....in the sun and or have fallen short in there own workplace life achivments and the penny has dropped.

and please rember..... IF  you are coming and buying a house thats done..... Bring your uk hobbys & tools with you,as you WILL  need somthing to do once the first 3 months of holiday mode has worn off.

have a wonderfull posative day campers  :039: x

Positive, ur the most negative on here regarding times post Brexit :03:

Tets, they've had to mark batteries up so you'd know which was positive. :57:

Tetley

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on March 17, 2017, 08:00:00 AM
Off Topic

if anybody is reading all this" latest" on the forum,that is thinking of moving to the area,please dont be put off by some of the coments you are reading,its not  the" negative waved  hobby Bobby" area its probably comming over as,its just that some of our members have possible a little bit to mutch time on there hands....in the sun and or have fallen short in there own workplace life achivments and the penny has dropped.

and please rember..... IF  you are coming and buying a house thats done..... Bring your uk hobbys & tools with you,as you WILL  need somthing to do once the first 3 months of holiday mode has worn off.

its gonna be great,together we can make England graet again...lock her up....fake  news.... :grin:

as for the rexit ,its going to be a right self inflicted X up,infact the only reason people are probably  still locking for property is in the hope we will keep our EU citizen ship.......so they can escape !

Tetley

Quote from: zilnor on March 17, 2017, 08:06:07 AM
Tets.  :57:     Well said.
Blimey, that 's twice I have agreed with you in two days !  :hee20hee20hee:

Zills
mi mams paying 80 quid a month gas & lecky and 3.75p for a brandy & babysham, 85 still working as in her words she "would rather work away than rust away",some of this lots on good pensions ,living the dream, and its Neg Neg Neg moan moan moan hobby bobby hobby bobby.

thi need a month in the UK  on a zero hours night shift for a month ti lighten up a bit.

zilnor

Tets.  :57:     Well said.
Blimey, that 's twice I have agreed with you in two days !  :hee20hee20hee:

PhillipJLloyd

Off Topic

Tetley

Off Topic

if anybody is reading all this" latest" on the forum,that is thinking of moving to the area,please dont be put off by some of the coments you are reading,its not  the" negative waved British hobby  Bobby enclave " its probably comming over as,its just that some of our members have possible a little bit to mutch time on there hands....in the sun..... and or have fallen short in there own workplace life achivments and the penny has dropped.

also watch the local fire water...its cheap and can somtimes lead to over consumption....not good and deffo a neggi wave genarator

jabba the cat

Quote from: tandas on March 16, 2017, 16:46:33 PM
What I want to know is when they say their budget is so much, why do the agents not say well you need 10% on top of the price for costs.  And why is the communal pool area always empty of people?  

Plus they never tell you that it could or will be revalued by the Junta for extra tax on their valuation of your property never mind what you bought it for.  :67:

Is that right Roger maybe you could inform us how that works.

byrney

The point I was perhaps making is that, clearly, the Agents in question have a fantastic, thriving business (especially our local ones on the Playa), then why the hell would they sell themselves down the river for some cheap publicity which could well back-fire on them.

It is obvious that the male boss is totally uncomfortable with the antics of his wife, son and extended family.

Let's hope other "successful" Agents in our area learn the lesson and don't get tempted by the possibility of stardom - reckon they'll be on Gogglebox in the next series....obviously far more lucrative than selling houses.....

KJH3

Entertainment? . Your cannot be serious

Lynden

Quote from: tandas on March 16, 2017, 16:46:33 PM
What I want to know is when they say their budget is so much, why do the agents not say well you need 10% on top of the price for costs.  And why is the communal pool area always empty of people? 
Agreed, and why not indicate the community monthly fee. I know some poor buyer of an apartment in the Costa Blanca who bought on a mainly Spanish owned complex. They would only pay for lifeguards for 6 weeks a year for the pool so he could never rent his apartment out. Anyone else had issues with community fees?