Started by Jude55, March 11, 2017, 14:39:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casabonita

hells bells

Hi,

Do you have a picture?

Jude55

Hi,
   I really don't know who I am or where I came from at the moment they call me" Seamus and say I'm famous" but I don't know what my name is. You could call me whatever you like. I am a really good boy and know to do all my business in the garden. I love to play with other dogs and have fun.
       I had a family somewhere who have lost me or didn't want me anymore. I don't know why I'm not a bad boy I love to play with my toys and other dogs and I love hugs.
  I was found wandering  in Arboleas and all the cars were trying to knock me down,  but some lovely people took me to their home and are looking after me. But they have a big dog who is a bully  and she keeps barking and snapping at me because all I want is a cuddle from her owners, but she is jealous and she hates me  They have another dog and he and I have great fun together playing.
    I am only about 6-9 months old I can only guess because I am not good with numbers yet.
I would love to find a real home where I would be loved and cared for. Look at my photos I am a pretty boy if you could find room in your heart and home for me then contact Judith on 622693954