Garden Rubbish left at the Los Carrascos Bins.

Started by jayndee, March 02, 2017, 14:07:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

The land owner could easily put up a video camera, supported by the consorcio and/or town hall, and they'd be within the law to video what happens on their land. If it happens to capture images of the dirty hallions dumping in the area then hooray!
Cl3880

guest21828

In the Town Halls defence, relocating roadside bins and clearing piles of dumped rubbish is not the problem or should be an issue. The problem lies with the people dumping their unwanted items in the first place when it can so easily be taken to the recycling centre and disposed of correctly. We all need to be vigilant, take photos if possible or registration numbers, then report these offenders to the police (Maria Luisa, Policia Local) for prosecution, there is no other way.     

jayndee

Roger as you have commented on this subject, you are obviously well aware of the residents disgust on the matter. I started this post on the 2nd March. Both you and the Mayor drive passed regularly and have seen the rubbish  pile grow. It is NOT your fault but enough is enough. The Town Hall must have this rubbish removed. It is not right that decent residents have to put up with this site.
It is not a good advert for Arboleas.  Please Roger let us have some action  TODAY> Thank you.

Dave S

John & Julie, I wholehearted agree with you but will te Antameanto "Man Up" or will they just Pussyfoot around. Pardon me if I seem negative but I have heard it all before. It is time for action but how do we get that action?? I acknowledge there have been inprovemens in Arboleas but with so many half finished projects it seems nothing gets finished!!! It has to be the untidiest place around?? 

John n Julie

An absolute disgrace!
One moron dumps his waste and all the lemmings follow. Well its time the pussyfooting stopped, don't just warn them instant fine them. we need signage up to tell them where they stand!!! a minimum fine of say 200 euros plus costs, in Torrievieja the last person caught is responsible for all of the waste "ILLEGALLY DEPOSITED" they are fined and contra charged for removal of said waste. Lets get a grip of these imbeciles before our village ends up a complete tip. This is so bloody annoying.
Regards
John :38:
If you have nothing nice to say, say nothing at all!

Dave S

"Rubbish tip will disappear" When??? Will beleive it when I see it. Have been here before!!!!

kerash

There has been a toilet dumped at the bins in El Rincon. Couldn't believe my eyes. Have photo to take to stig tomorrow.

Roger

The bins are the property of the Consorcio who decide where they are located.

However the location of all bins are subject to a new location plan which will soon be approved.
This :rubbish tip: will then disappear.

nibbler

Simple question, why not move the bins closer to the centre of the village, where people will be more easily seen.
Nibbler :13:

guest21828

This pile of rubbish is getting bigger, literally by the day. Where one inconsiderate person dumps more will follow, it's amazing how this behaviour does not work with the use of the recycling centre. What started as dumped garden cuttings has now turned into a full blown ****  tip with all manner of items from furniture to car tyres. As I have said before, these inconsiderate people will cause the rise in IBI and basura charges for us all that the culprits will have to pay as well for their stupidity. There is no excuse whatsoever to dump unwanted items in the bins and by the roadside as we have a recycling centre for all of these items. At the end of the day most of us have mobiles with cameras that can be used to take photos for evidence to prosecute these culprits. I take photos of offenders when I see them and take the evidence to the police, this is not being a grass, it is taking action for the best of our community and because I do not want to pay for the clearing of morons dumped rubbish. You can take any photos in confidence to Maria Luisa (Policia Local) as she has told me she will then be able to take action without mentioning where she obtained the evidence.

On a final note, take a close look at the photos and ask yourself if you would like to have this view from your terrace, is this behaviour acceptable or should this dumping stop for the benefit of all. 

Dave S

Has anybody seen the latest addition to this horrible mess. Some thoughtless person has now deposited several chairs, close to a dozen old tyres and a load of other rubbish at the bins. It was dumped sometime yesterday afternoon or more likely under cover of darkness. They had to have had either a truck/van or a very large trailer to carry all this stuff.
My understanding is that the person who deposited the last load of rubbish (in orange bags which are still there) has been identified but has anything been done??? If the authorities would make public the steps they have / will take maybe it would deter these disgracefull people from doing the same thing. Another question. How long will it be before this horrible eyesore is removed? The history for removal of this type of rubbish in Arboleas is not good and it could several weeks before it is taken care of. 

KJH3

Just do as my disgusting neighbour does drops all his garden rubbish at the end of our road, when no one is looking. You see him collecting it together and then it suddenly appears at the end of the road while we are all out or occupied. Take a picture they say, easier said than done.

squid

Just seen a4 audi estate car black ex brit car rhd, with garden rubbish in black bags ,did not catch the plate as raining hard .at the same site.

Jo-JoB

I know this is a very annoying and disturbing issue, but can you all listen to yourselves. It's like reading the insane rantings of Daily Mail readers!!

Quote:- ''What has happened to the culprit. Why have the police not made him collect it up and deal with it correctly.
Is he being prosecuted. What is his name and vehicle number. Let us expose him.''

Quote:- ''What needs to happen is the people need to be named and shamed in the local papers''

It's a lynch mob attitude, if you have information about this, pass it on to the authorities, this is not the place to ''Name and Shame''

Tetley

Doggy yer gannin street ti hell for that one primo... :sign0098: :grin:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

PhillipJLloyd

jayndee

I notice the dump site is getting larger by the day.

What has happened to the culprit. Why have the police not made him collect it up and deal with it correctly.
Is he being prosecuted. What is his name and vehicle number. Let us expose him.

cliffkingfish

What needs to happen is the people need to be named and shamed in the local papers once hopefully prosecuted , This should make people think before fly tipping in future.

barnaby

Good news. Let's hope that other fly tippers read this page and be sure someone will always be watching.  B :bravo_2:

guest21828

The culprit that dumped these orange Chippen cat biscuit bags has been identified and this is now in the hands of the police. 

jayndee

Reference the above.  The feed bags show CHIPPEN - ham- Gatos food.   Mascots food Company.

Does anyone know of a Cattery place which has to pass through Los Carasscos. The amount of food used here, someone
must have a few feline friends. LETS find the Culprits.
This area is really a disgrace.  Tetleys idea is worth consideration.  MOVE the BINS and we may see the culprits better.

barnaby

Bags used for some of this rubbish have "Chippenham Cat" written on them. They are big bags so I suggest these people have  more than one cat!
We are watching! B :38:

cliffkingfish

A friend of mine saw a white van with a trailer actually using a wheel barrow to empty the trailer but unfortunately couldn't get a picture or the van reg No . 

mustang

A grey  range rover/ land rover     discovery was seen this morning off loading garden  rubbish from a 4 wheeled trailer and English person.

Tetley

Rog
why not just move the bins from tip shxt corner and the los coras cross bend,up to the Arbi tip and get rid of all the shxt... full stop.

people are hoping to sell houses,veiw houses and as you drive into the" Arboleas Golden money 2 mile run",the first thing yer see is a load of shxt on the bend.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

guest21828

We all have the right to live our own lives how we wish but the dumping of unwanted items is beyond belief. Why should the few ruin it for the rest of the residents, the efforts of the Town Hall and all involved that wish to live in an area free from dumped rubbish. These fools think they are saving money but they are only costing themselves and the rest of the residents when the dumped rubbish has to be cleared, it's not done for free. The Town Hall has to send a lorry, two men, pay for the diesel etc and who pays for this at the end of the day, we all do. Also, the dumping of rubbish into the roadside bins other than kitchen waste also costs everyone by the raise in the basura charge that will come.

The dumped rubbish has many knock-on effects, here's a few for thought:-

Try selling your villa or why buy a villa here when the area looks like a rubbish tip.
The wasted money could be better spent improving other things in our area.
Increases in IBI and the basura charges to cover clearing dumped rubbish.
All local trade is effected one way or another.
More rats, flies and other vermin.

Only a papanatas (word for the day) will carry on regardless with this Muppetry.

Roger

After all the efforts we are taking to keep the place clean and to improve the environment it only takes one stupid individual to spoil the area for everyone.
I wish we could find out who it is.
Surely a neighbour must know who has created all these garden cuttings. It must have taken hours of work so surely someone knows.

Karen4

Hear hear! I wish I had seen them doing it as I would have had a word, plus photos! It was the biggest load of garden waste I have ever seen, completely filling all 4 bins, leaving not a square inch of space for anyone else. Whoever did this knows perfectly well that they shouldn't be doing it, they are dirty hallions and if I ever see it happening I will be sure to record it. If cameras aren't allowed, then at the very least big notices could be put up so there would be no excuse for dumping such rubbish. Also there needs to be a rather large fine issued to everyone who is caught, I bet that would stop it sooner rather than later. I'll give the poor binmen their due, they emptied all the bins this morning. However, there was also garden waste dumped on the ground beside the bins on the corner coming into Los Carrascos, and it remained after the bin lorry had gone. It is likely that the waste was left by the same person as it was also freshly cut.
Cl3880

jayndee

You know who you are.
Leaving garden waste by the bins at Los Carrascos.
You are a disgrace to the community.  For your information I have left two euros for you in a pot by the first dustbin. This is all it would have cost you to take it to the lawful site some 400 metres up the hill.
You are a  tight-fisted,  ignorant human being and should be ashamed of yourself.