Pointer pup?

Started by loskeran, March 02, 2017, 09:02:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

loskeran

Quote from: kerash on March 03, 2017, 16:54:07 PM
I have just received a message from APSA and they are collecting the dog tomorrow.
I cannot believe people. This has been a very strange story. How a dog manages to end up in an empty holiday home garden. Owners aware but wanted it out on street before they come out.
There is a big dog here sometimes loose in barriada which can attack smaller dogs or cats.
The pup is now with APSA, anyone wishing to give any of their dogs that they care for a loving home please contact them direct or if you cant any donations will help care for them, Thanks.

kerash

I have just received a message from APSA and they are collecting the dog tomorrow.
I cannot believe people. This has been a very strange story. How a dog manages to end up in an empty holiday home garden. Owners aware but wanted it out on street before they come out.
There is a big dog here sometimes loose in barriada which can attack smaller dogs or cats.

casabonita

Photos of the Pointer needing Foster or adoption.
If you can help or would like to adopt please contact original poster.

loskeran

Quote from: Queen Clare Shirley on March 02, 2017, 09:52:35 AM
Have you asked HAA or Apsa
Yes, they do know but they are overflowing with dogs requiring homes already.

Queen Clare Shirley

Have you asked HAA or Apsa
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

loskeran

There is an abandoned pointer pup here in El Rincon, he requires a good loving home, a real sweetie just loves to please but is being bullied by some of the local dogs, all he wants to do is play and have company.
I have had him checked for a "chip" none found.
I don't know the full story but someone took him in then abandoned him when they went to the UK. (Swine's)  :38:
If anyone can help please PM me.
I am disabled and already have 3 dogs and could not cope with another and this young dog does not even have cover overnight.
Please help.