Gigablue hd box

Started by flimflam, March 02, 2017, 06:03:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

flimflam

Hi John

We have the one that can record (got a hard drive) - and I have worked out how to record - but when I want a series link so that it records the same prog each week - I have a problem.  It tends to record on lots of different days at different times - and then clashes come up.
I've worked out how to get rid of the clashes now - but then the program is not going to record. :41:
We were used to sky - so I suppose we were a bit spoilt - that is easy peasy and idiot proof!!!
When I go in to the place where you can choose when to record the program - there are so many choices -. :c002:
I'm sure if you are a techy - then it's easy - but this Giggablue box is quite new (the one that can record anyway) - that it's not
as straightforward as the ordinary ones.
Suppose I'll just have to keep pressing to record once and remember to do it each week.!!!

Thanks for your reply. :08:

John and Sue

Hello
I know they dont have an Hard drive so you will need one of those or a large memory stick

then when you are watching the tele.
press guide button
the program guide will appear.
go to the program you want to record and press the green button twice.

to play back
press video button to bring up the recorded programs
highlight the one you want and press ok

John

flimflam

Having problem with recording on our gigablue box.     :41: Is there anyone out there who knows how to work them and would be willing to spend some time showing us how to do it???  Thank you  :08: