Creative Writers Circle

Started by Karen4, February 27, 2017, 10:36:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Karen4

Our next meeting will be on Monday 22nd May, 2pm in Maloan's Arboleas, instead of the usual last Monday of the month. Everyone is welcome, whether you've never written anything before, or have a catalogue of published work!
Cl3880

Karen4

Our next meeting is next Monday, in Maloan's, Arboleas, 2pm, everybody is welcome.  Bring a couple of pages describing your journey to Spain- how you interpret that is entirely up to you!  :great:

Cl3880

Karen4

Cl3880

The Gardener

Just double-checked my diary and I have got my dates wrong so very much hope to be at your next meeting.

The Gardener

Karen4

You are welcome to come any time! We meet on the last Monday of each month, 2pm to 4pm in Maloan's in Arboleas. We'll be glad to see you any time!
Cl3880

The Gardener

I would very much like to come to the Writers`Circle but unfortunately have a long-standing prior commitment.  Perhaps next month?

Karen4

The next meeting is on Monday 27th March at 2pm in Maloan's in Arboleas. We are each bringing a piece of writing to share with the group, called "My Father", so feel free to write it in whatever style you like, but no more than 2 pages please.
We look forward to welcoming new members, so please come along and practise your craft in an atmosphere of encouragement and support.
Cl3880

doreen1

I have just seen it too. Sounds great. Will definitely be there at the next meeting.

The Gardener

Only just read this!  Wish I had known about it sooner.  Hope to come along next month.

Karen4

If you like to write, anything from fiction to instruction manuals, from memoirs to poetry, from plays to observations, why not come to our writing group? We meet on the last Monday of the month, in Maloans, in Arboleas (through the bar and it's the room on the left).
Plenty of encouragment and support on offer, and inspiration by the bucket load!
Meeting today from 2pm to 4pm.

Cl3880