Laminated copies of Passports.

Started by lord lucan, February 25, 2017, 11:43:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elgin

Quote from: ColinC on February 26, 2017, 17:14:23 PM
Quote from: tintin on February 26, 2017, 10:33:08 AM
I thought all copies of passports and official documents had to be certified as a true copy by a solicitor or town hall depending on the document
Mike

Not for day to day transactions..I think even the Guardia appreciate the risk of leaving an original or certified copy in the car..

I have a credit card sized laminated copy of my passport that has not been certified and had no problem with it from the Guardia.  However, if you do want certified copies its best to go to a notary, our town hall (Huércal-Overa) will not do it.

ColinC

Quote from: tintin on February 26, 2017, 10:33:08 AM
I thought all copies of passports and official documents had to be certified as a true copy by a solicitor or town hall depending on the document
Mike

Not for day to day transactions..I think even the Guardia appreciate the risk of leaving an original or certified copy in the car..

tintin

Mike

lord lucan

Hola ColinC,

Thank you for the info, much appreciated.

L L

ColinC

Yep Raquel at Infotox, computer shop in front of Longo's

Colin

lord lucan

Hola,

Does anyone know of a shop or business that would do laminated copies of our passports for car documentation purposes?

Many thanks,

L L.