Cat Neutering

Started by samantha, February 24, 2017, 19:37:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

squid

I also have had occasion to use nexo and they are absolutely great they saved our cats life ,the staff there are really caring and dedicated, nothing is to much trouble,and for what our cat had to have done the price for all of that was so reasonable.

Lorraine

Nexo is a little more expensive than ABC and when every penny counts, it would need to be ABC

jenny911

Nexo Vets Albox every time, brilliant.

samantha

ABC Vet closed today and tomorrow.(27th & 28th)

samantha

Thanks so much to all the kind folks who have replied to me re the feral cats. Your advice is really appreciated.

freddie

Nearly all the feral cats in our village by the front bar have been done by ABC and we have had no problems good on you for doing this for them x

Skol

Got to agree with ABC, they are big believers in spaying/neutering and do an excellent job.

casabonita

ABC currently have a special offer on till 1st March for neutering Cats €30.

uslot

I would say ABC for ferals too. They have a lot of experience with handling ferals and the wound is tiny so the cat can be released after a couple of hours. Though ideally you could keep them in overnight. Last time it cost €45 per cat.

verwood

JulieRoger

In my personal opinion the best vets are Nexo Vets, in Albox. I wouldn't use anyone else. I trust them 100%.

samantha

Can anyone recommend a good Vet, reasonably priced, who could neuter two female feral cats before the inevitable happens!! Thanks