Rednet

Started by chevyrecycler34, February 22, 2017, 10:42:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

philw

Quote from: Alfredow on October 16, 2017, 12:02:25 PM
Hi,

I am currently with Wimax and live in Turre.

Wimax are pretty naff as an ISP and are constantly losing connectivity, slowing down and are generally not very good.  :41:

I have heard that Rednet are better. Anyone know how to contact them? I can't see a website on a Google search, which is not really very encouraging for an ISP.

Best to all

Office address is
Avenida Guillermo Reyna, Bajo 7, Huercal Overa.  just up from the post office
Georgia - 646 422428
Clara (Office) 850 993001

Hope this helps.
Tel

Alf

Alfredow

Hi,

I am currently with Wimax and live in Turre.

Wimax are pretty naff as an ISP and are constantly losing connectivity, slowing down and are generally not very good.  :41:

I have heard that Rednet are better. Anyone know how to contact them? I can't see a website on a Google search, which is not really very encouraging for an ISP.

Best to all

Alf

oldbirchy

No idea about Mike, but I can show you what an android box will do!

Regards Andy

PS Rednet are a very good isp

chevyrecycler34

Thx very much. We have the 646 number but cant find the one we were given Monday to compare lol.
We were given Wimax the other week by a prospective new neighbour and just today by one of the guys from "The Hub" coffeeshop/Internet cafe up by Voss homes.
Looking in the Sol times there's an ad for "La Taberna" in Albox which is where I believe "Mike" and his two sons have a new bar where Rednet and Android boxes etccan be demonstrated. Anyone confirm ?.

alanjune

Due to the lease expiring on her office near hotel meson,she now has an office in Huercal overa,at the roundabout where you turn off left towards the hospital,go straight on at this roundabout and her office is near the post office.The numbers I have are..646422428 and 850993001.

chevyrecycler34

Hi all.
Popped with friends to Albox yesterday, Tuesday initially for the market but also to try and find the bar , (La Taberno ?) Where Mike can/does Android/Rednet demos ?.
Went into "Scrumptious" for excellent coffee and carrot cake and were given a phone number by a staffer for "Georgia" which turned out to be an old/wrong/changed phone number we couldnt decypher because of a poor phone signal.
It was also said that "Georgia" had upped sticks and moved to Huercal Overa ! close by where staying.
Can anyone clear the fog ? Kind regards.