IPTV

Started by chevyrecycler34, February 22, 2017, 10:34:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

daniel cooper

i have purchased a box of 360telecom, these people have taken over ezetv, i am very happy with their service.

KJH3

I had IPTV and ditched it. Its only as good as the signal they pick up. It does not matter what your Internet speed is like, the interruptions come from fact that the pick up points are overloaded. I was lucky and had a Satellite dish etc so i use that and an Android Box, which i find great . Good offer on at present from Danny at Total Entertainment in Arboleas for Android.

oldbirchy

Very tempting indeed but if you want to go IPTV, subscription service just Google "best IPTV provider" see how the charges compare. 319 channels however does not guarantee that there will be anything you want to watch! Android boxes offer upteen zillion channels from around the world but also TV series on demand and latest, ( and old) movies on demand.
All a matter of choice.

Regards Andy

chevyrecycler34

Hi all.
Has anyone had an e-mail offer of IPTV from "Expat vision" offering £20 off the IPTV box ?. 3 pachages with the top package giving 319 channels, all kinds of whizzbangs, guaranteed this that and the other.
On the face of it loks very tempting.