Restaurante Mediterraneo Mojacar

Started by mikespoon, February 20, 2017, 08:03:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Reiver

mikespoon

Hi Guys,
Thanks for all your replies. For those of you who plan to go in the near future we would really appreciate an update once you have eaten there.
Thanks again.
Mike & Linda

alto dogs

Our Spanish neighbours went there for valentines, that is a recommendation.

BobL

After a brilliant menu del dia at The New Curry House, Mojacar (best Sanngria in ages, 50% licqueur & free Baileys, ), we called round to Mediterraneo and the menu outside is certainly different & smaller and no mention of desert. Still will book for dinner later this week & will report back. Still,.all a mention of personal taste. Bob L

Karen4

Quote from: The Reiver on February 20, 2017, 10:27:24 AM
Karen... Can you see if it is now wheelchair friendlly, please.
Will certainly check next time we're there - wish I had known earlier as we were at the Rodizio for dinner on Saturday night! You could maybe ring Luciano on 950 47 58 99 and check out with him? Might be quicker?
I've just checked on Trip Advisor and it is clearly marked "wheelchair accessible". Hope that helps!
Cl3880

BobL

Hi Guys,
We stopped going years ago and switched to Bella Vista and Torre Bahia. Staff better at the former and not sure about the new decor at the latter. There are new feedbacks on Tripadvisor which are recent and seem mixed.

Will be visiting shortly,
BobL

The Reiver

Karen... Can you see if it is now wheelchair friendlly, please.

Karen4

It has only just reopened now that Luciano and Paula have taken it over. We will go for lunch soon and if it's anything like the standard of the Rodizio we'll be very happy!
Cl3880

The Reiver

The takeover has been very recent. I know from personal experience that the Al Punto is one of the best in Mojacer, so I would expect them to have improved matters.

johnny

Echo exactly what Lorraine has said about the place, gone right downhill such a shame as it was a great place to eat. There are better places now such as The Bella Vista and the Torre Bahia (which was packed a couple of Sundays ago) much friendlier and welcoming but the same great value.
Johnny

Lorraine

We went there last year and not been back since. Food was cold, we were given a different table than we requested and the whole experience was dreadful - we used to be regulars, but they were so disinterested in our complaint we won't go again, until it changes hands again!!

The Reiver

It has neen taken over by the young family who also own the Al Punto Restuarant on the Playa., which has an excellent reputation!

mikespoon

Hi Guys,
We have not been there for about 2 years because our last meal was disappointing. We did tell them but they seemed uninterested.
I understand it has changed hands. Has anyone eaten there recently? What was the food like. We would be going at lunchtime for the menu del día.
Thanks,
Mike & Linda