Budget 2017, car tax, Express planning permissions, Convent, Fenoy school.......

Started by Maura, February 19, 2017, 15:33:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cruzcampo

Thanks Maura

On second thoughts maybe with the sun,dogs ,chewing gum etc a wall tile inside the building. A minimum donation of €20 gets you a tile and a bigger tile for local businesses €100 minimum donation. Just an idea.

By the way,great to see the improvements in the town and all the extra activities for the people,long may it continue.

Maura

It allows us to play musical buildings and put other buildings to better use.
The mayor has yet to fully explain his fund raising plan but I like your tile idea or something similar.

Cruzcampo

Good news about the convent,a bit disappointing that it is going to be used as the town hall and not put to use for the general public.

I see the Mayor is asking for the townspeople to put their hands in their pockets and pay for its restoration.

I have a suggestion for a fund raising idea.

The square and pedestrianised area around the building could be renovated,sell a hexagonal tile for € 20 with the names of the family written on it.
This way Albojenses from around the world could donate and have something in return.

Alternatively the town hall staff who are going to be working there could have €50 a month docked off their wages to help pay for it.