Headlights

Started by Pete and Linda, February 15, 2017, 20:42:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

ColinC

There is a new used spares (breakers) and new parts place on the Longo's slip road Albox... worth asking there, they have English speakers there as well

Pete and Linda

Thanks Alaskan, have checked it doesn't have one.
Cheers

Pete and Linda

Thanks very much Dave, We'll give it a try.

Elgin

Could try a scrap yard, the one between Lorca and Puerto Lumbreras has loads of head lights

alaskan

I would double check they don't have a switch inside the headlamp which converts it to European,  most bmw's have it now. Saves a fortune.
a.davis

Tetley

The other place to look is a bmw forum
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

tintin

There are some advertised for a 118  year 2005 on ebay.co.uk for £149 or offer. the item number is 132071522315
There are new ones for £279 with free postage
If that is of any help

Tetley

Quote from: Pete and Linda on February 15, 2017, 20:42:11 PM
Hi, can anyone suggest where I can purchase some Headlights for a 2005 BMW 120D.
Bringing RHD car over from UK in March, don't really want to BMW for new one's.

motor section,E Bay Germany,i get all mi bmw & ford bits from there,normaly here within a week.

DAVIDL

Pete and Linda

Hi, can anyone suggest where I can purchase some Headlights for a 2005 BMW 120D.
Bringing RHD car over from UK in March, don't really want to BMW for new one's.