E111 Card invoice.....

Started by Tetley, February 14, 2017, 21:17:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tetley

Quote from: byrney on February 14, 2017, 21:49:37 PM
Well Tets, that's an interesting one.

I assume there's more to it than that but let's await Danny's (and his legal colleagues) assessment of the validity of the bill !!

Maybe they will use it as a test case in next week's Brexit class.....can't wait to hear the outcome.

bryns there going to ring newcatle on wensday,but the girls quite upset because she hasent got 205e and my mrs seems to rember reading somwere that somebody else has had the same deal....hence my ask on here,ie to see if its for refrence purposes only or she is liable for the payment until its cleared/ payed by the uk.

i had a simliar thing happen in the 1980,s florida hospital,appendix out 3500 for 4 days in hospital,bill invoiced to me in the uk and it wasent cleared until my insurance co payed the bill.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

byrney

Well Tets, that's an interesting one.

I assume there's more to it than that but let's await Danny's (and his legal colleagues) assessment of the validity of the bill !!

Maybe they will use it as a test case in next week's Brexit class.....can't wait to hear the outcome.

Tetley

Just wondered is anybody had used an E111 card recently,A friend of my lads,tripped last week and needed to go to Murcia AE she has now been billed for 205e even though she presented and they accepted the european heath  card......Just wondered if any body else had had anything similar.

TVM
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol