Best internet for Urcal.

Started by chevyrecycler34, February 11, 2017, 19:58:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chevyrecycler34

Quote from: oldbirchy on February 11, 2017, 21:25:30 PM
No idea about best internet for urcal but if you need help with your firestick or an android box, send me a pm.

Regards Andy

Thanks O.B one ka birchy. We seem to have both options. Partner bought an Amazon fire stick with add-ons and the seller of the villa she is buying has an Android box linked to what seems a 55" flat screen and 1.6 m dish, according to the real estate agent from Voss. Hoping to be in before the first F1 grand prix lol. Thanks for the offer of help if we need it.

chevyrecycler34

Hi, without risking sounding a right pleb, where might loulou's cafe be for a rednet demo be please ?.

oldbirchy

No idea about best internet for urcal but if you need help with your firestick or an android box, send me a pm.

Regards Andy

chevyrecycler34

Hi ya'll.
Moving to Urcal shortly from UK having had good service from variously Sky, BT and latterly Virgin cable so not used to huge dishes, iptv etc, taking it for granted that we wouldnt be able to access Arboleas town hall internet, been looking at Android boxes, partner bought an Amazon fire stick following advice and experience with one at her son in law in Melbourne Oz with add-ons but left it in the UK lol,bringing it with all the house stuff, been reading up on microwave systems, Wimax was recommended as being a decent system for the area, we have nice size Samsung tv and planning on getting a big 4k hdr one so want a good signal and fast reliable internet.
Any advice to stop my head bursting would be very greatly apreciated.