Great Indian food in Cucador

Started by jonno, February 09, 2017, 22:55:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jonno

Hi Restoration Man
Sorry to have missed ur post. I tried new Delhi late May having tried it a few times a couple of years ago when it was good. Food was lovely again - but tried again 3 or 4 weeks later for a takeaway. It was AWFUL! Really awful!! Consistency clearly a major problem. Also tried new Indian in Al Foquia - better than it was, but still no one in. Then we complain when they close. Any others near Zurgena?

restoration man

Jonno, Why don't you try one of the Indian restaurants in Albox, if you want the true taste of Indian food.  The British never get the spicy flavours right however hard they try.

Steve and Liz

Hi there.. Well I have been ..and I was dissapointed..
Sorry..
The one main side dish was not even on the menu and the portions were small..although to be fair they did actually give us more as they heard our comments.
The curry was ..OK.. for an english taste perhaps..
I like the place..really i do.. I love the steak night`s..
But I am afraid if you want a curry..go to an Indian.
But as I said.. I am only speaking about the Curry night.xx

sparkiemike

now now play nicely children or uncle  felipe will lock the post
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

tandas

So why are there named restaurants in this topic including one in Cucador? 

jonno

Tandas - As far as I know we are not allowed to openly recommend particular establishments by name

KJH3

I know its so difficult decide which Restaurant/bar in Cucador they refer to, I means there are loads of them???

tandas

So why can't you mention the name?  If it's recommended that's ok isn't it?

jonno

Went for "an Indian" in a well known bar/restaurant in Cucador tonight. I am a keen Indian foody and since Tiger Bar in Zurgena close a few weeks ago I've been looking for somewhere local to me. Well I found it tonight - excellent, very meaty curry (tasty without being fiery) poppadoms and somosas to die for - so light. Surprised its got so good so quickly. Shame I cant mention name but local foodies will know it.