Sewerage.

Started by tonychris, February 04, 2017, 11:09:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

restoration man

Thanks Tetley, been there done that, it is the Town Hall who keep making the promises and in fact a meeting was arranged with the Mayor some weeks ago but he didn't turn up !!!!!!

Tetley

Quote from: restoration man on February 19, 2017, 09:29:30 AM
Don't think its a matter of changing, just what should rightfully be fitted 'by modern day law', the frustration is the constant promises by the Town Hall, we are I believe paying into the coffers for such a provision as a clean and normal sewage system, where is the money going. I like most people I'm sure over recent years/months were not advised by the 'professionals' (builders, estate agents/lawyers) that none of the prospective purchases of villas were fitted with mains drainage.

If you pop into the town hall and see the legal sec,you should be able to make an application to see any paperwork regarding sewrage,connections,grants,costings as there public documents,also why not arrange a meeting with the Mayor & Councillors,then you will be fully in the picture as to what,s happening with your connection.

if ever i have an issue wich is seldom,i dont like to bother Roger as i know he is busy i normally pop in the town hall,up stairs ,first room on the right,our Spanish councillors are normaly on duty there.

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

PhillipJLloyd

Did you buy without finding out, eyes shut.
This seems to be a common problem when buying in Spain !!

restoration man

Don't think its a matter of changing, just what should rightfully be fitted 'by modern day law', the frustration is the constant promises by the Town Hall, we are I believe paying into the coffers for such a provision as a clean and normal sewage system, where is the money going. I like most people I'm sure over recent years/months were not advised by the 'professionals' (builders, estate agents/lawyers) that none of the prospective purchases of villas were fitted with mains drainage.

casablanca

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on February 18, 2017, 10:42:59 AM
Why do people moan about "new Spain", most fell in love with the place years ago, so why now do you want it changed.

:clap: :clap:

PhillipJLloyd

Why do people moan about "new Spain", most fell in love with the place years ago, so why now do you want it changed.

tandas

Nuflow, some of us didn't know what a pozzi was let alone that was how the drainage worked, shown a site and a building on another and led up the garden path by builder,lawyer and estste agents as were many others.  Having said that at least our builder has put the drain pipes in the road so when the townhall finally get funds for a sewage plant we can connect to it.

restoration man

Don't hold your breath TonyChris, we were told at least 6 months ago our main drains in Los Carrascos,  would be connected in ''probably around 2 WEEKS'''........

Nuflow

It should have been on our (the buyers) radar when buying from builders , if only pozo in place then walk away.  They would have soon got the message. Our Vera home is on the mains and has been since its build in 2007.

PhillipJLloyd

I agree, but where do you find these willing builders ??

Nuflow

Yes it is a legal requirement but I think builders should put the pipe work in place when building the houses along with making sure the road infrastructure etc is also there  ...it definitely isn't the responsibility of the town hall to pay for.

PhillipJLloyd

There have been numerous posts on here saying that a sewage system was a legal requirement, so surely should be near the top of the list ??

Nuflow

Haha, we were told sewage system & road in El Rulador would be within 6 weeks last July... but not sure which Year those 6 weeks will be in  :hee20hee20hee:

jabba the cat

Hi Roger,
            we were told nearly a year ago that the pavements in los carrascos would be finished by the end of 2016,we are heading towards easter now and still there is no work being done,the part they did do is now starting to look the worst for wear in some places,so what im asking is when is it going to be restarted and finished,or is it going to be like the New Health Centre sometime never,hoping for a good reply

regards Richard Betteridge

Maybe after this but we are in the queue but where thats the trick question. :sign0144:  :41:

AnnieR

We too would be very interested in an update on the situation.

tonychris

Hi, does anybody know if the work on the sewer for Las Golondrinas will be starting soon? thought it was to start in January!