Pool builder

Started by Downes6, January 18, 2017, 21:18:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OK - YA

Arbuli all the way. Amazing steel work and finish.

Pickaxe

Quote from: Downes6 on January 18, 2017, 21:18:06 PM
Hi we are looking for someone to build our new pool ASAP we have all the paperwork/licence in place.
try abuli one of the best
good luck

Tetley

The main builder in Arboleas,used a spray cast concreat type.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Downes6

Thank you for the advice and contacts. What type of construction do most people have?

cg

without a doubt Joe at Almeria Builders did some pool work for us workmen just didn't stop cleaned up totally after themselves fixed price Joe is not cheap but wont either cut any corners.

Colin

Downes6

We are in Arboleas got our licence December

byrney

Not totally off-topic Downes6, but my understanding was that the approval of Building Licences in our area (certainly Zurgena) had been suspended pending the Political shenanigans which have been going on ad nauseum.

Which area of the Valley do you live in which is now able to authorise Licences?

Tetley

Quote from: Downes6 on January 18, 2017, 21:18:06 PM
Hi we are looking for someone to build our new pool ASAP we have all the paperwork/licence in place.

you also need to do a bit of reseach on construction & price and compare estimates,some pools are Block built,and other,s are spray concreat and cast in one peice,,i belive the concreat cast ones were a bit more earth movment friendly but a bit more money.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Downes6