Scrap metal

Started by MigMan, January 16, 2017, 12:34:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave and Sue

Hi Rodger
There is another one on the Huercal Overa  to Pulpi road on the right hand side closer to Pulpi
than Huercal
Are there any decent size offcuts of the chequre plate could do with a few pieces to make some kick plates
for doors on the circuit
Regards Dave 
Still living the dream after 20 years

MigMan

Fantastic many thanks. Kind regards Migman

lindablyth32

Quote from: MigMan on January 17, 2017, 08:34:47 AM
Thank you for your replies, I assume they deal with the general public and not just businesses I forgot to ask that on my message. Any way thank you I will give them a try when I'm next passing. regards migman
The one at Cuevas weighs you then they have people who will separate the metals in to various categories so you get the best price. You will need to produce your nie.  This is to help if any metals are knockoff.

MigMan

Thank you for your replies, I assume they deal with the general public and not just businesses I forgot to ask that on my message. Any way thank you I will give them a try when I'm next passing. regards migman

lindablyth32

Scrap yard in Cuevas.. turn left just before the roundabout coming from Vera.

templemanw

lorca just take the hospital turn off befor lorca and its just down road

MigMan

Hi does any one know where I can weigh in scrap metal. There isn't a great amount but I'm having a clear out. There is mild steel and a fair bit of aluminium box section and chequered plate sheet 3mm.
If you can help please let me know it would be much appreciated. Kind regards migman.