Cold Snap

Started by Elgin, January 16, 2017, 07:56:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gus-lopez

Just passed the gritters being loaded at J636 Lorca sur.
Showing as snow here tomorrow from 1pm till 8pm & snow thursday from 8am till midday ish changing to rain.

nibbler

Sorry Mick, other things on my mind. See what you mean.
Nibbler :clap:

mickmatthews

Nibbler unusual for you, you missed the irony in the post by tandas, re read it re winter fuel allowance.

nibbler

You may be right Tandas, for daytime temps. but the local farmers down and around Antas are getting ready to cover their crops. I know who I believe!!
Nibbler.

tandas

Hi all cold snap my backside  ids says it warm 24 7 in spain thats why we dont need w f p :

Jay

If you have elderly friends and relatives, might be worth a mention to them checking that they have enough gas, wood and basic supplies so they do not need to leave the house for a couple of days, just incase the worst case senario happens.  Over the cold spell give them a call just to say hi again just to check that they are ok.

Rod

Yes, my weather ap says it is down to zero Wednesday early morning and snow Thursday morning, we shall see.

Elgin

There are no official weather warnings for our area but the weather forecast is for it to get very cold this week with the real possibility of snow (especially on higher ground).  So by tomorrow make sure you are well stocked up on firewood and gas.  Keep warm!