Bacon Packs...

Started by Busybob, December 31, 2016, 13:15:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MigMan

Kings foods defiantly. Paul is brilliant very helpful and the amount of stuff they do is fantastic, we get all our bacon, sausage scampi off them now. They have a web site with all the products they do along with contact numbers. Regards Migman

Sol Supermercados Albox S.L

Sol Supermercado British Supermarket, on Avenida Lepanto, Next to Puppy Rescue in Albox sell large catering packs of Bacon 2.27KG and we also sell Kings Food Sausages.

Hope this helps.

Regards Jacqui
Sol Supmercado
Sol Supermercados Albox S.L , for all your British Products at low prices. Av Lepanto, front of the Mercadona, next to Bar Lepanto, Albox. Tele 950430043. Open Mon & Tues 9.30 - 16.00, Weds, Thurs & Fri 9.30 - 17.00 and Saturdays 10 - 15.00 If you have any special requests, please feel free to ask.

Jimel

The sausages they do are really nice too,no bits of gristle ever,and hardly any fat comes out of them when done in the oven.

Busybob

Many thanks. I will try Kingsfood. Got their website and very interesting. Regards

oriaduo

Hi,
You can buy lovely bacon packs from Kingsfood. They have a web site kings-food.com and Paul delivers in Albox

Busybob

Hi
I used to buy large packs of bacon (about 17+ euros) from Price Busters in Albox but, they no longer do these since the butcher left.

Has anyone any ideas of the supplier of these bacon pack and/or if anyone else sells them?

I know that Iceland do large packs but, just not the same.