ONS Data

Started by Tetley, January 27, 2017, 21:43:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynden

It's certainly a post code lottery for GP services. But from personal experience it's down to management. In Nottinghamshire it can take weeks to see a GP. Over the border in Derbyshire I can call at 8am and get in the same day.
It can be done, so must be management.

Tetley

Quote from: Lynden on January 27, 2017, 22:28:31 PM
Some interesting stuff there Tets. Under 900,000 Brits living in EU countries and over 3.1 million EU citizens in UK. Frankly although these figures are from ONS, I reckon that the Spanish figure of under 400,000 is well under the actual total. Bet it's nearer 750,000. Likewise the official EU immigrant number in the UK is also likely to be well under the tru figure. Without borders who can really say.

One thing is for sure Mrs May will need to keep our Brit pensioners intrest up there,specialy as there lifting the 15 year rule in time for the next election,the other thing i found intresting was the NHS job application by EU Cits 1300 in july down to 100 in december with approx 24000 nursing vacancies across the UK,mi mams 84 and just rings her GP  if she aint well,the docs good with her and normaly rings back within 2 or 3 hours,but Mar has had a coff for weeks,GP  sent of to the consultant,weeks ago,still waiting for an appointment,Mar rung up the consultant sec,the jobs in hand,but there is just a very long waiting list.

hey ho
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Lynden

Some interesting stuff there Tets. Under 900,000 Brits living in EU countries and over 3.1 million EU citizens in UK. Frankly although these figures are from ONS, I reckon that the Spanish figure of under 400,000 is well under the actual total. Bet it's nearer 750,000. Likewise the official EU immigrant number in the UK is also likely to be well under the tru figure. Without borders who can really say.

Tetley

Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol