car insurance reccomendations wanted

Started by mambomark, January 27, 2017, 11:02:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PuffTheMagicDragon

We used to be with Linea Directa, and when I didn't want to accept their renewal, the person I was dealing with was very unpleasant about it, before telling me about the two month notice. And it didn't finish there, after I'd had to renew with them and while still on the phone, I said that I'm giving twelve months notice to cancel, and five months notice for our other car....... more unpleasantness!
And it didn't even finish there, later I received in the post, a thank you for agreeing to 'automatic renewal'!!!!!! I put my thoughts on the 'agreements' and sent them back in their pre-paid envelopes.
When my policy was coming to an end, I received a phone call from LD, and because of the 'problems' I'd had with them, they offered to renew my policy, not just a few Euros less, but €85 less than the next best quote.......... I graciously refused.

I've been with Kevin ever since, car, house & travel, great bloke to deal with  :great:

Puff

felipe

Try AJB insurance been with them for 12 years and always had great service.

AnnieR

We had problems with Linea Directa in past, although it seems from earlier replies that they have improved considerably.  For last number of years have used Kevin at Liberty Insurance in Albox for car and house insurance.  Couldn't meet a more helpful person and it's nice to be able to deal face to face with someone if you have a problem.  Always satisfied with quotes too.

mercedes88

Have had car insurance with Linea Directa for several years. Very good. Had a parking fine but no ticket left. L.D emailed me to say my number plate had come up on their computer showing the fine. Also had a breakdown on the A7. They sent a message to tell me to the minute when the Grua would arrive, even emailed me to say the Grua had me in site and would be 30 seconds away.

mambomark

can anyone reccomend good insurance people for cars
TIA
M