Weather looks good Thursday !!!!

Started by Jim1544, December 07, 2016, 10:59:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jim1544

Quote from: StellaL on December 21, 2016, 17:46:45 PM
Bet you didn't do much riding out this last weekend Jim. From the pictures my Cantoria friends sent me it looked more than a bit damp. My friend took a look in our house on Monday and we had had some water in.
no Stella, didn't get out on the bike this week at all, we live in El Marchal on the Rio Almanzora between Cantoria and Almanzora, our bridge exit was and still is washed away only this heavy rain and floods, roof was more like a colander, right mess, ah well the joys of living in Spain!! Lovely bright sunny day today!! Regards and happy festive season to you in Cheshire :happy-new-year-toast:
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

StellaL

Bet you didn't do much riding out this last weekend Jim. From the pictures my Cantoria friends sent me it looked more than a bit damp. My friend took a look in our house on Monday and we had had some water in.
Stella

Jim1544

Quote from: StellaL on December 07, 2016, 19:37:47 PM
I live in the Wirral where it reached 17 degrees today.
I am from Winsford, and now Cantoria,now we got rid of our wet spell I know where I would rather ride out from!! Jim
When you fall over and have to grab at the grass to stop yourself falling off the planet, Then you KNOW your really drunk

StellaL

I live in the Wirral where it reached 17 degrees today.
Stella

hunkychunk

Hi Jim
Yep,Ray,Dean,myself are all certs(might even get Chris out (no Gym!!)
and I am sure there will be others out after a weeks worth of rain.

Cheers  Ian.

Jim1544

anyone venturing out this Thursday?  Weather forecast says fine 16 degrees. Regards Jim