A night at the CINEMA is a reality in the Valley of Almanzora

Started by Maura, November 28, 2016, 20:37:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eddie

Went to see the film last night. Perfect and also a keen price.
We are going to lose this very soon if people do not support it. The company needs over 60 people to see a new film and last night.....18 is all that went.
Why bother going all the way to Lorca for the same film etc. 
What about those people whining about the film shown at 21.30 being too late, the company put this film on as early as they could 20.30, please for gods sake don't tell me that was too late.
SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL SERVICES.

alto dogs

Maura

I have asked the question Alto Dogs and will let you know when I get an answer....... Meanwhile don´t forget that the English showing is on TONIGHT at 20.30..... tell your friends!!

alto dogs

Is the film dubbed in Spanish for the rest of the week? If so does it have English subtitles please?

Queen Clare Shirley

Puff it will be the fastest locking up of work in history and then leg it up the street
ILLIA RULES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Arrived Torrevieja 5th November 1988

alto dogs

Eddie

Maura

Message from Cine Sala Federico García Lorca.... We would like to explain to the English speaking community of Albox and surrounding areas that the English Version of the next movie, PASSENGERS, is available on TUESDAY, 3rd January. As it happens on this day the Town Hall has programmed TWO performances of a children's musical which means that the earliest we can show the movie on that day is 20.30. We hope that you understand and know that we will show the original language versions at an earlier time as soon as we can

Maura

NEXT MOVIE IN CINE SALA FEDERICO GARCIA LORCA...... Original Language showing of PASSENGERS is on TUESDAY 3rd of January at 20.30

Maura

Glad you enjoyed it. The next English movie will be Sing! which will be showing on the 6, 7, 8, 9 and 11 of January. I will publish the date of the Original Language showing (ie English) when I have it.

Bedford54

Went to see the new Star Wars Film at the Town Hall.  Great theatre a real treat, please continue

Maura

Queen Clare Shirley

girasol

It's a school night can't they do another showing earlier?   pretty please.....

Maura

And the next movie is...... ROGUE ONE A History of Star Wars... Can be viewed in English on Monday 19th December at 21.30 at a cost of 5.50 euros.

Maura

Queen Clare Shirley

Maura

http://maurahillenalbox.blogspot.com.es/2016/11/a-night-at-cinema-comes-to-valle-of.html

Want to see the latest movies in English with your friends in full digital sound and quality..... now you can, in Albox.