Leelbox MXQ PRO Android TV Box

Started by alfore, November 27, 2016, 17:15:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alfore

That's all I want, just for tv.  When you read the descriptions on the boxes on Am es. they are different.  I don't want to buy the wrong one.  The technology is moving faster than we are!

oldbirchy

Hi
Don't be kidded, these boxes turn any tv into a "smart tv" plus plus. Smart TVs are a waste of money as they are not that smart. They do allow basic internet connection but the processors in the tv tend to be weak and proprietary. Android boxes can do loads of things but just concentrate on using them for tv reception.

Regards Andy

alfore

Thanks for replying.  I think that I will try it.  There are two and one is for a smart tv which I don't have or want so I presume that the other is the one.

stean

Hi alfor.
I bought my MXQ pro in july from amazon, although there are no instructions on how to set it up, after a hour or so I got it done. I wouldn't be without it now.
If you do get stuck on anything there are guys like andy (oldbirchy) who will help you out.

Good luck.

oldbirchy

They are a good box! But if you want the rolls Royce go for a MINIX but the are a lot more expensive. With Amazon at least you can return it if faulty. Suck it and see.

Regards Andy

alfore

Thanks for prompt reply!  It's for sale on Amazon es.  Is there a better one that you can recommend? 

oldbirchy

Good box but sometimes has WiFi receiver problems. Fast processor, quick to set up.

Regards Andy

alfore

Has anyone bought this box and if so would you recommend it?