Amazon Fire stick

Started by Jockscot, November 15, 2016, 20:02:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

oldbirchy

You would only need a VPN to use Amazon's paid, premium service and the reason that you cannot buy one here is that the premium service is not available yet. Always remember that the firestick is solely designed as a vehicle to promote Amazon services. The fact that Kodi and mobdro can be side loaded onto them must cause much anguish at Amazon. I have set up a number of firesticks and they are a bit of a pain to do but once set up, work really well. The remote control is brilliant. The attraction of having a small usb like device to run all your tv is a bit spoilt by the necessity of having a power cable running to it.
Horses for courses but I prefer android boxes. Others, I am sure, will disagree.

Regards Andy

dude

If you have Kodi put on then you can use it here in Spain.

Jockscot

I have researched the Amazon fire stick (£39) from uk. Amazon es only supply the manual for same ? The fire stick works in France and Germany , but is blocked in Spain , it can be jail broken to allow kodi to be put on it , but how do I get the proper vpn to allow it to be used in Spain , any ideas that don't cost a fortune would be most appreciated.