Camera purchase advice needed

Started by swithin, November 10, 2016, 18:50:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowen

I'd suggest you look at buying Canon Rebel series.

loskeran

Quote from: swithin on November 10, 2016, 18:50:52 PM
Hi I am looking for advice on which type of camera to buy for my niece who needs one to photograph textiles specifically but also for photography in general. My budget is about £400 max for a new camera so any advice would be appreciated.

Firstly do not spend loads on the camera, lenses are more important, you could have a very expensive camera a cheap lens and you will get rubbish images.
A DSLR type would perhaps suit you best and then it will do all you want it to, from Macro (close up) to long range shots with of course the right lens.
I have been a wildlife photographer for more years than I can remember, if you would like more advice please feel free to PM me.

Jay

If your on facebook have a look for Mojacar photo group, it is a closed group but if you message Lyle I am sure he could point you in the right direction.

swithin

Hi I am looking for advice on which type of camera to buy for my niece who needs one to photograph textiles specifically but also for photography in general. My budget is about £400 max for a new camera so any advice would be appreciated.