acraa Christmas Fayre Sunday 27th November 12 pm to 3pm

Started by freddie, November 06, 2016, 13:32:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

freddie

Sorry for the delay in getting back to you, yes they would like them please, are you going to the craft fair, if so you can give them to Les on the bottle desk, he will then give them to the appropriate person if not let me know and I will ask where they need to be taken to .

freddie

not sure will ask the question and get back to you  :wave:

kerash

Hi
Is there a book stall.
I have several hardback books in excellent condition if there is.
kerash

christine

Thanks for that Freddie we are looking forward to the event lots of craft stalls to do some Christmas shopping , food and refreshments on sale but please feel free to fetch more for the stall, please bring your children along to see Santa and have a go on our candy crush stall and am sure they will enjoy Dusty boots Christmas rendition weather permitting  Smooth f m will be playing lots of great music and much more so please help us to help them who work hard to help the community 27 NOV, Renfe centre Alfaquia .

freddie

This will be held in the Renfre Building, La Alfoquia (round the corner and along the road from Bar Union)

This is a fundraising event hosted by acraa in aid of both Harmony and Walk for Life, we would love it if you could attend and raise funds for these worthwhile charities. Lots of Christmas Fayres on this time of the year and we hope that they all get supported well in the run up to Christmas.

Entrance only 1 euro with a chance to win a box of wine.

:wave: