Main Menu

Music shop

Started by jonandeve, October 27, 2016, 15:33:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

languagesolutions

Nice little shop in Huércal Overa in 'La Plaza' little shopping centre (think that's the name).
The one in Olula has shut down.
Always nice to buy things local. Local businesses have it hard as it is, even without everybody buying form the Germans and/or Chinese.
Djmania.es (Granada) and Malaga8 (Madrid) are good national businesses too. ¡Viva España! 😊

owdoggy

I find the internet is the best way. Thomann.de are brilliant but there's a minimum order for free delivery. Try Amazon.es as well, you'd be surprised what's available on there for us musos and a lot of it is free delivery.

Buena suerte!

Doggy

Greggers

Better music shop in Olula del rio which is quicker to get to, check on opening times though first as he has odd hours of business.

guitarman

There is also a shop in Vera that sells guitars and strings ( bizarrelly also a tobacconists) not sure about reeds though ,

Tetley

I get all my kids stuff direct from china,its saves all the chasing aroundhowever if your stuck Hiper ocio on the main Albox road sells Strings not sure on the reeds tho.

:tiphat:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

jonandeve

I'm a sax player/guitarist living part time in Los Carrascos. Does anyone know of a shop where I can buy strings, reeds etc? Looking forward to getting together with fellow musicians when I move out here full time.