CARIBBEAN CRUISE 2017

Started by RedEyes, October 16, 2016, 10:43:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sandy b

The price for an interior cabin per couple is 2360 euros. For an exterior cabin it will be 2700 euros. Unfortunately the exterior cabins with terrace are all fully booked.
Sandy

janice59

sandy b

Quote from: sandy b on October 17, 2016, 07:06:07 AM
The cruise is still on. The reason I am organising this cruise is that it is our Emerald wedding anniversary on 24 March and we were originally going to the Emerald Isle but when this all inclusive cruise came up at such a bargain we decided to take the cruise. To get this incredible price we need to book 15 cabins and as most of us are pensioners the cheaper the better. The cruise goes to Santa Domingo, St Lucia, Antigua, Barbados  and a couple more stops. Anyone wishing to join us can call me on 645291409.
I need names as soon as possible please.

sandy b

The duration of the cruise is 8 days but we will be away 11 days,.we will be flying from Madrid and the cruise company is Pullmantur. The agent is Athnea i  Albox. The ship is the Xenith. Please feel free to ask as many questions as you like.
Sandy

Keithg

What is the duration of the cruise, which airport are you flying from, what ship are you boarding and who is the tour operator?
Sorry for so many questions, but need the answers to be able to make a decision.

sandy b

If anyone is interested in the cruise, I need names within the next 3 weeks and a deposit before the end of December..
Sandy

sandy b

The Price for interior cabin is 1180 euros  plus 375 euros single supplement
Exterior cabin 1350 euros - plus 445 euros single supplement
Exterior cabin with terrace  1630 plus 600 euros single supplement
This is the price for a single traveller

IreneH1

Can you please give us an idea of price and if this would be open to a single traveller

sandy b

To the person who enquired about travel insurance for the cruise, it IS included. The only thing is, if you need to see the doctor on board, you will have to pay upfront and ask for a refund on return. Cancellation is not covered but for an extra 30 euros you can include cancellation.

sandy b

The cruise is still on. The reason I am organising this cruise is that it is our Emerald wedding anniversary on 24 March and we were originally going to the Emerald Isle but when this all inclusive cruise came up at such a bargain we decided to take the cruise. To get this incredible price we need to book 15 cabins and as most of us are pensioners the cheaper the better. The cruise goes to Santa Domingo, St Lucia, Antigua, Barbados  and a couple more stops. Anyone wishing to join us can call me on 645291409.

RedEyes

This topic appears to have been deleted.  Anyone know why?