Bar international

Started by sparkiemike, October 13, 2016, 11:29:19 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

black sheep

I would like to know what time you went into the bar as that particular night they had closed early. as for damage to their business its the people on this forum that damage not just their business but that of several business owners in the area.
they have a huge following from regular clients who are more than happy with what they serve there in the bar and personally I think ex pats should support other ex pats within this area instead of trying to ruin there lives. Some people really need to get a job either voluntary or paid to get them away from basically slagging people off on here. moan moan moan that's all people do on here. if its not one bar or restaurant it another.

youll be the first to complain when its gone wondering why

a true supportive supporter of bar international

Greggers

Bit late now Mike, the damage has already been done to their business !

sparkiemike

:wave:

in fairness we pop in for a drink the Sunday before our disaster just by chance & the Sunday roast looked & smelt really
appetising and I don't like Sunday roasts

Mike

:tiphat:
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men

lmj52

Thanks. I guessed when I saw the Yorkshire puds.lol
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

black sheep

Run by brits they have a facebook page

lmj52

Quote from: lmj52 on October 13, 2016, 14:20:54 PM
Hi is this run by Brits or Spanish or Belgian's? What type of things on the menu?

Anyone know?
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

lmj52

Hi is this run by Brits or Spanish or Belgian's? What type of things on the menu?
Vida. Disfruta el viaje.

sandra

Went for Sunday lunch, with 5 friends.(Don't usually go out for a Sunday dinner) It was excellent. The food was tasty - lots of meat, several veggies and yorkshire pudding. The service was good too. We have previously been for lunch on a weekday and that was good too. Looking at the evening menu, there seemed to be,   interesting choices - a change from the usual fare readily available locally. Based on our previous experiences, we are looking forward to going to try out the evening menu.

KJH3

Been a couple of times and what i would have thought were standard staple items easily replaced locally were missing off the menu. What food we did manage to order was well cooked, presented and delicious. However i have to admit the service was well poor and there was an air of a being bit disorganised. An enjoyable evening is a mix of food, service and ambiance, feel they need to up their game in some areas. I would however try it again in the future

sparkiemike

:wave:
Went there last Thursday
Complete unmitigated disaster
In fairness they knock 20.00 euros of the bill but wouldn't bother again
Mike
:tiphat:
Rules are made for the obeyance of fools & the guidance of wise men