URGENT HELP NEEDED PLEASE FOR MOTHER CAT AND HER FOUR KITTENS - UPDATED

Started by JulieRoger, September 28, 2016, 20:35:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

casabonita

This is poor mum, beautiful girl so deserves a loving home.

JulieRoger

UPDATE
A very kind lady has come forward to foster mum and kittens until forever homes can be found for them.
We have a lady interested in adopting the white kitten when he is ready to leave his mum.
Mum and her other 3 kittens are looking for their forever homes.
If you would like to adopt them, please contact me.
Please can someone help?
A mother cat was found to be living on wasteground behind a bar in Albox. She was in a pitiful state with one of ears having been totally eaten away from cancer and the other half eaten away.
We also found she had given birth to 4 tiny kittens in a shed on this land.They are approximately 3 weeks old.
We took her to the vets and she had an operation to remove her ears and as she needed to remain at the vets for 7 days to recover we went and got her kittens and they are now with her at the vets.
The mother cat was also spayed.
HAA have very kindky agreed to pay for her vetinerary treatment.
She is recovering well and her kittens are healthy.
We now only have 5 days left before she and her kittens leave the vets.We desperately want to find a home for them or foster until forever homes can be found. Otherwise she will have to be returned to the wasteground and shed where she was found.
If you can help,  please message me here or you can contact Helping Animals Almanzora.
They have posted her and the kittens on their Facebook page and I have many pictures and videos of both mum and kittens.
Thank you. Julie