Adult Maltese Male still seeking his forever loving home

Started by maltezer, September 06, 2016, 11:52:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maltezer

I do also have an older girl requiring a loving permanent home.

maltezer

Emily Rose

How much do you want for him? Would it be possible to come and see him?

maltezer

Hello, yes, I do have him. He will be 8 years old next month.

Emily Rose

maltezer

Thank you Amanda. I appreciate your words and understanding....Your two were obviously bred in a puppy mill but thank god for them they were the lucky ones, so were you, and a happy ending but not all have such happy endings sadly.....

Amanda Oakley

Interesting post from the outset......
I purchased my first ever puppy (a Westie) from a petshop in Garrucha some 11 years ago..... realised quite quickly that all was not "good", despite the pedigree paperwork provided..............Now, we have "Missy", AKA Little Bastard Dog, purchased 2 years later,  but we refused to pay "extra" for the pedigree documents.... when we received the paperwork for number 1 dog (Fats), he was born in Eastern Europe and we have no doubts, was a "puppy farm" victim............. despite his Passport stating he was born and bred in Puerto Lumbreras!!!! same again for Missy..................

However, mistakes made, I would not turn the clock back as we have the most amazing pair of "Little shits" that love us and are loved beyond belief !!! I am happy that we have made two little pups happy and have looked after them well for the last 11 years with their unconditionally payback making us chuckle every day !!!!, will be devastaded when they go!!!!

I totally commend Maltezer for his honesty, integrity and obvious knowledge and would be happy to help rehoming this Little boy!!!!!

Give credit when due based on the honesty given !!!!
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

maltezer

I keep in touch with all the Maltese Mummy's and Daddy's of my babies even having visits if not too far away, welcoming photos and videos. If it were not for dedicated Breeders breeds would disappear. Yes sure there are back street breeders and breeders who breed as a business of which I do not believe breeding dogs should be  a business. This has been my hobby for 38 years. I do not make a single penny, I am also extremely fussy where my dogs go. They have returned for holidays, days out, and I always say if the owner for some reason, health or whatever cannot keep the dog it must be returned to me and this is written in a contract.....

zilnor

Maltezer.    :clap: :clap:

Our choice of dog is a West Highland White Terrier. We have had the great pleasure of having five of this breed share our lives. We have also had two rescue mixed breed dogs, one from Battersea Dogs Home and the other from The  Dogs Trust. Every dog we have chosen to be part of our family, has been well loved , well cared for and much missed when they go to doggy heaven.
The breeders we got our Westies from were always caring , professional and wanted the best for the dogs they bred, as I am sure maltezer does. Our current  Westie came from a breeder near Barcelona. He e-mails us twice a year to see how our dog , now eight years old, is doing. I think that shows a very caring and responsible attitude.

maltezer

I am a breeder. I spend a lifetime learning pedigrees, going over dogs, talking, and learning from those in my breed and those outside it. I raise each litter as if I gave birth to them and spend an equal amount of time finding them loving forever homes. I only put puppies on this planet that I think will be the healthiest (mentally and physically) and nicest examples of their breed. I support each family who choose one of my puppies and let them know they are now a part of our extended family. I am there if one needs to come back and will aggressively pursue the return of one of my dogs if it's in the wrong place. I support my breed in rescue and education. I hold them when they arrive and leave this world. I share my knowledge and socialize my dogs so that they will be the advertisement for my dedication. I don't keep track of the money and time I put in to my love of dogs, it would not be a true measure of how I feel. The price I charge for my puppies is never profit, but investment in the next generation. I am not ashamed of who I am. I work hard at being a good dog person and encouraging others to be the same. I am a breeder and I am proud of it.

cg

totally agree a dog is for life, and doesn't have a sell by date

mimosas

Felipe, I don't have an opinion either way on Maltezer it's the whole issue of what to do with animals that outlive their purpose, not only dogs used for breeding but greyhounds and race horses.

For me a dog is for life.

Different views from breeders on this link :

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20140319042226AAAjhpQ

felipe

Mimosa, That comment is out of order. You do not know these people and have no way of knowing their situation. I do know them and they are a VERY caring family who care a great deal about the welfare of their dogs. Hence why she is seeking to find a good home for the dog.

maltezer

Well no, that is not strictly true and a horrid way of putting it. I could still use him, I could also put him out to stud as he is a famous Champion but I want him to have a spoilt life he deserves and having a lot of dogs I am unable to give him the one to one attention he so deserves, but, it has to be a special home...

mimosas

maltezer

Yes. I bought him from the U.S as a puppy. He was a Champion and was used at stud at home. I live him to bits but I have to try and be strong to find him a good home where he will have one to one treatment I am unable to give.

mimosas

May I ask if it was you who used him for breeding ?

maltezer

We have a 6 year old boy requiring a forever loving permanent home. Previous successful show/stud dog now needs one to one treatment. Would go on a trial basis. Email or Please phone 950067066