Started by webejamin, August 21, 2016, 17:36:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

webejamin

Biggin

one of the many strange results today

byrney

Lucky, lucky, lucky !!!!!

When yer luck's down, it's down....

How many chances did we have, but you still managed to skank a point !!!!

Hey ho.  It's a marathon, not a sprint.......

webejamin

Oooooh :shocked: just crept a point in there, phew :grin:

Biggin

I don't think you have anything to worry about I am sure you will be comfortably in the top half of the table

webejamin

Good result :grin: Godelpusansaveus  :shocked: we needed it

Biggin

West Ham had the luck today , first goal offside (VAR would have disallowed) 2nd goal a huge deflection from a shot that we think was going wide , but well done to the Hammers they were the better team and deserved the win, oh and the 3rd goal you could have driven a bus through that Untd defence.

After a difficult start Hammers now putting it together and will have no problems staying in the league

Untd they need to do something and quickly or they will be fighting relegation. In my opinion Mourhino has to go he now has no idea what to do and from all accounts has lost the dressing its similar to what happened at Chelsea

Angleseyite

Man UTD will be going home thinking they got off lightly, a new manager me thinks, well done the Hammers, see Webe, ye of little faith :grin:

webejamin

Up the Ammers :grin: great result.

webejamin

Well it's a start :grin: well done you Ammers :grin:

Biggin

West Ham get off the mark with a 3-1 win at Everton they deserved to win but could have been so different had Everton taken their chances

Biggin

How long will Pellagrini last will he make Xmas ::) ::)

Angleseyite

webejamin

Biggin

Can they maybe start before Xmas , like can they take something from Wolves next week

webejamin

Yep, after Christmas Ang :cry:
We always used to say that about them when I was a bit younger and used to go to Upton Park.  :grin:

Angleseyite

Its getting worse, perhaps after Xmas :grin:

Biggin

Just as predicted Hammers lose at Arsenal they need to get it together soon

Biggin

Not getting any easier for the Hammers next up Arsenal away from home can't see them getting anything there

webejamin

Biggin

A New Manager and a lot of money spent throw away the lead listening to the pundits seems the defence has learnt nothing from last week. Do you wonder if they gave Moyes the money that Pellagrini has had would he have done a better job ::)

Angleseyite

Quote from: webejamin on August 18, 2018, 17:58:43 PM
Godelpusansaveus :(

Yes sorry Web's, its not looking too good at the mo, perhaps just a blip :shocked:

webejamin

webejamin

Quote from: Angleseyite on August 13, 2018, 12:11:16 PM
Still I don't think the hammers will be hammered like that for a while... So you can relax bit now. :grin:
Fanks Ang :grin:

Angleseyite

Quote from: webejamin on August 13, 2018, 12:02:24 PM
Yep, poor start indeed. at least they're consistent :huh: I still live in hope :undecided:

After watching the game, I think West Ham went home thinking, we got off lightly there!!!! Still I don't think the hammers will be hammered like that for a while... So you can relax bit now. :grin:

webejamin

Yep, poor start indeed. at least they're consistent :huh: I still live in hope :undecided:

Biggin

West Ham off to a poor start , but they were against one of the best teams in the league

webejamin

Well that'll be a start anyway Biggins, safe will do me for now. :72:

Biggin

Webejamin wrote
QuoteEasy one that, we'll give a full, clear answer at the end of next season 72

That's what I would call a cop out :a102: surely you have an opinion :72:

I am not a West Ham supporter but I think that he will do no more than keep you safe mid table finish :c023:

webejamin

Easy one that, we'll give a full, clear answer at the end of next season :72:

Biggin

What do you West Ham Supporters think of your new Managerial appointment?? :a102: :08:

webejamin

Ah well, at least they stayed up :72:

webejamin

Well!!! a 3-0 win :72: Godelpusansaveus, what next? credit where it's due.
Well done you Irons  :bravo_2: 

webejamin

Quote from: Angleseyite on February 12, 2018, 09:28:52 AM
Quote from: webejamin on February 12, 2018, 09:25:34 AM
Still hanging :bravo_2:

Liverpool away next league game, be an interesting one :57:
:73: Yeah I know :73:

Angleseyite

Quote from: webejamin on February 12, 2018, 09:25:34 AM
Still hanging :bravo_2:

Liverpool away next league game, be an interesting one :57: