Pro Keyboards Player ( now sorted )

Started by Tetley, August 20, 2016, 11:51:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bongobob

Tetley

Panic over ,the promoters are flying mi Mam in  :thumbsup:   :))
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

bongobob

Tetley

Quote from: Karen4 on August 22, 2016, 17:57:34 PM
Phone your Mum!  :wink: :lol:

She would luv that Karen,plus she would deffinatly do the late nights  , i used to roadi for me mam at 13,i never thought then i would be doing the same for mi son at 56...,its a funny old game   :biggrin:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

Karen4

Cl3880

Tetley

:thumbsup: