Recommendation for independent solicitor

Started by Chris n Fay, August 16, 2016, 10:09:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amanda Oakley

Thanks to all and just wanted to stress that I am not a Solicitor nor (as Angieh mentions, would ever profess to be). I am registered and insured and ONLY deal with conveyancing that I am confident with - 13 years experience in the industry, in this, area does help!!!
If any assistance is required, please feel free to contact me.
Amanda Oakley
ALO Services (Zurgena)
Conveyancing and General Legal Services
info@aloservices.es
Tel 950 449179 / 667 994682

Angieh

Amanda does not profess to be a solicitor. She is a great conveyancer , but not a solicitor which the original poster asked for. I am very happy with the solicitors I used to purchase and for other services. Please PM me for contact details if required.
Angie

CT

Tetley

Its also worth remembering that Amanda is fully bi lingual,wich can be a massive help,especialy for anybody buying from the UK,ie been able to ring her in English,ie yer not having to go through a 2nd party for translation were somthing could be lost in the lingo.

:thumbsup:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

casablanca

Quote from: wicking2006 on August 27, 2016, 11:37:10 AM
Amanda Oakley, rock solid, couldn't get better.  Zurgena, opposite supermarket.

I agree  :thumbsup: :tiphat:

wicking2006

Amanda Oakley, rock solid, couldn't get better.  Zurgena, opposite supermarket.

Angleseyite

Chris n Fay

We are planning to buy a retirement home in the Arboleas area next year, and will be visiting again in November. We are looking for an independent solicitor to use. Can you recommend one?