Innovation 14

Started by tonychris, August 08, 2016, 13:39:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tandas

Sorry seen now freddie, wasn't there before.  Typically we get to the next step and on it goes never ending.  Pity ms Dias is more occupied with the race to lead the PSOE than she is with helping our townhall succeed in this task. 

freddie

Tandas
Are you looking at the town hall website or Arboleas live Rogers site? It's definitely on Rogers site

ghostrider1611

there is as Freddie said info to say that innovation 14 wont be sorted by the end of march     it must be like a kick in the proverbials for roger and his team

but equally frustrating for all of us without paperwork and personally I don't think it will come anytime soon

dick

tandas

Just looked at townhalls site nothing new there about Inn 14 what are you on about?

PhillipJLloyd

Well it is a complete change of planning law, if this goes through, just think of how many illegal houses, finished or unfinished in Spain, could then potentially be made legal ??

freddie

Our town hall must be well fed up just looked on Rogers Arboleas live and it appears innovation 14 will not be through end of March, what have they got to do for these planners turn on their heads and do somersaults, feel sorry for the people desperately waiting for their paperwork so they can move on- it appears our town hall are for some reason beating their heads up a brick wall

tandas

Never had a bill for our non existant villa on our unsegregated land so nothing to pay.  Where do you get a bill from? What's to say that you won't get a bill backdated 4 years in the future relating to your future registered property.

fidgetmidget

At least if you sre paying IBI on a non existent property on Unsegregated land, the Junta sre accepting the monies, you get a bill every year then when the time comes to make the all important decision, they took, accepted and spent your money, if  you didn't have a physical something to be paying for, you wouldn't be getting billed.
Fm
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

fidgetmidget

Quote from: tandas on March 24, 2017, 14:35:43 PM
I expect we are all quite resigned now to the next delaying tactics from the Junta.  Roger said they expected it to be signed by the 1st quarter so there's another week to go yet for anything to be thought up!  Meanwhile the townhall is not receiving the IBI due from the 300+ properties awaiting legality.

I too am and have paid all up to date my IBI and  I am one of the chosen few left awaiting Innovacion 14 so don't believe everything you hear.
Fidget
Fidget Midget
Wer'e all going on a European Tour - Up The Clarets!
www.benidormsoulfiesta.com

PhillipJLloyd

Quote from: Roger on March 25, 2017, 13:05:44 PM
Why does this link to Brexit?
Simple.
In a few months there will be an agreement to protect permanent EU residents in the UK and UK residents in the EU.
The problem for the UK is to identify who are settled residents because the UK Government has not bothered in registering EU citizens in the UK, unlike Spain which does register everyone.

So when the time comes, very soon, to establish your right of abode in Spain it will be very useful to have proof.
Residencia
Town Hall Padron
Catastro Certificate plus payment proof of IBI.
Job done, residence guaranteed.

You will still not be Spanish, so it will be up to the Spanish Government, if they want to let you stay.
Of course they will, regardless of any paperwork you have, they want your money. Nothing will change.

Quote from: tandas on March 25, 2017, 13:53:46 PM
If you can get a Catastro certificate and numbered related  IBI bills to pay then we'd be legal!  Hurrah for that one.  Until then no IBI payments from us.  And as for Brexit no change from that for at least another 2 years and the Spanish will always want the income we spend here and the tax we pay.

Agree with you, I would not pay either.

Tetley

Quote from: tandas on March 25, 2017, 13:53:46 PM
If you can get a Catastro certificate and numbered related  IBI bills to pay then we'd be legal!  Hurrah for that one.  Until then no IBI payments from us.  And as for Brexit no change from that for at least another 2 years and the Spanish will always want the income we spend here and the tax we pay.

it wont be what the Spanish govie does.....it will be the deal the UK does with the full 27 member states,the problem will be the UK ....as Rog points Out above ie deciding whom has a right to reside in the UK ,if they start playing silly bxggers this will knock onto the full deal.

the simpelist way is to go by uk ni date off issues and member state Reg number issues example spanish nie-tax registration date,one thing is for sure the Brits will complicate it.... to please the present english nationalist Brexit vote ie although brexit voter,s genrally dont want EU Cits deported they do expect an end to open borders.

this Brexit lark HAS hardend attitudes towards the Brits -govie wich could -can slow things down for people making decesions and as for the money we spend issue..... yer just one up from the lucky lucky man,with a villa,you will still be an imigrant,until you get an SP DNI Number

my veiw is the EU  will offer Brits as a whole a current EU citizenship extension,but this undermines the Brexit and could lead to another IN  vote within 10 years or less so the UK Red Neck Torys might not be so happy on that one,seeing as they have taken 40 years to get out...

Intresting times and all relevent to folks attitudes that are  sigining the SP papers in govi offices so dont expect any thing apart from possible a longer wait IMHO.
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

tandas

Roger

Why does this link to Brexit?
Simple.
In a few months there will be an agreement to protect permanent EU residents in the UK and UK residents in the EU.
The problem for the UK is to identify who are settled residents because the UK Government has not bothered in registering EU citizens in the UK, unlike Spain which does register everyone.

So when the time comes, very soon, to establish your right of abode in Spain it will be very useful to have proof.
Residencia
Town Hall Padron
Catastro Certificate plus payment proof of IBI.
Job done, residence guaranteed.

Tetley

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on March 25, 2017, 12:09:41 PM
Its a game changer, very much doubt that, life for the ordinary man will go on much the same , whether in Spain or the UK.
Scaremongering will not help !!

:PDT_Armataz_01_37:
Analogue mechanically  trained 1970,s Fitter  dear living  in a gone digital/tecno mad O Dearie me world......thankfully left behind with it all ,enjoying the bliss of NO phones ,  apps and  shortage of the intellectual, wile still managing to hone underachievement on the day to day in the sun  lol

PhillipJLloyd

Its a game changer, very much doubt that, life for the ordinary man will go on much the same , whether in Spain or the UK.
Scaremongering will not help !!

Tetley

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on March 25, 2017, 11:33:26 AM
Tetley, why does every point you make now involve Brexit ??

because its a game changer for the Brits,and really its my only current intrest ,infact ,if i post anything at all apart from taking the pxxs its going to be Brexit,so best look away now....if yer dont want to know the score.... :grin:

PhillipJLloyd

Tetley, why does every point you make now involve Brexit ??

Tetley

Quote from: PhillipJLloyd on March 25, 2017, 07:30:29 AM
How can it be a legal obligation to pay IBI, when it is on an illegal property ??

because there is a law were they can tax anything thats static ...bum  bum !

the other thing is...its better to be paying somthing as you have a state refrence point with your name-number on for somthing you have purchased or are attempting to fully purchase,we are in a total diffrent ball game now,after june 23rd so any refrence points will help even if it means paying two or 300 hundred euros a year.

off subject ish,my kids been advised to do his final law year in Spanish administration-Local government law  because of the work load that will be avalable  once the UK  leaves the EU.....

at the end of the day,Roger has done his best and the system here does not rush.

PhillipJLloyd

How can it be a legal obligation to pay IBI, when it is on an illegal property ??

tandas

We have no catastrol registration so do not exist to register to pay IBI.  No right to sell or build, no indivual land plot either our land isn't segregsted yet.  We will willingly pay our IBI when we have those and any back payments but not before then.  We are grateful for the work the townhall have done to resolve everything but it was the townhall that started it all back in 2003 when we came here and bought in good faith.

Mickey

Tandas, can I ask why you think people are not paying there IBI when they expect the town hall to resolve the legality of some houses?  Surely they are getting the same service from the town hall as the rest of us.
Mickey

zilnor

tonychris,

Perhaps because the Spanish authorities don't really give a s--t ?

Sorry  to sound so cynical ! But why is it taking s long ?  :banghead:

Malcolm

So am I. Urban rate for rustic land.

Tetley

Fing is the UK  is quite a talking point at the mo, so the folks doing the paperwork....may take the veiw that there aint no rush,infact in some quaters the Brits are seen as attempting to wreck the European union and should be thrown OUT,might be relevent...might not be...to inno 14,however one thing is for sure Roger Done has done his best.

packard

Tandas Not correct, I am paying ibi, perhaps its 299?

tandas

I expect we are all quite resigned now to the next delaying tactics from the Junta.  Roger said they expected it to be signed by the 1st quarter so there's another week to go yet for anything to be thought up!  Meanwhile the townhall is not receiving the IBI due from the 300+ properties awaiting legality.

PhillipJLloyd

Would this also eventually apply to all illegal houses on rustic land in Spain.
This is probably why, would involve a very large number ??

tonychris

After reading Rogers report on Arboleas Live regarding the signing of the urban plan for Innovation 14 has no one asked the question why it is not getting signed? :91:

Tetley

Quote from: Roger on November 20, 2016, 17:37:06 PM
Looks like your magic acorns could be right for a change!!

Rog,thev been right so far with the

property price crash 2007 forcast

uk financel bank crash of 2008

currencys up/ downs projected

and the reffo A ) been held
                  B )The OUT  vote.

Trumph elected !

infact,i might have a fish abought in m itool box and lend yer a couple of mi part worn ones for yer IBI Chuckle  bunker& ops room  :shocked:  ti liven yer news now Arbies Alive reports up ie fill in the info gaps....were its a bit.... need ti know only  :wink:

Roger

Looks like your magic acorns could be right for a change!!

Tetley

Rog
mi majic acorns is saying ino 14 is a  done deal for june 2017.  :thumbsup:

relax,lets  sit back and watch the world implode   :drama:

Roger

The deadline, based on working days, is the end of November.

Angieh

If you are so concerned why don't you go to the town hall and ask?

tandas

So here we are halfway through November way past the 3 month deadline and is there any progress?

mustang

Roger.  Is it correct that these guys only meet every 3 months, if so when can we hope for a answer , DECEMBER?  . A reply  nice would be?