THE OTHER DINING ROOM, LIMARIA

Started by DPM, August 07, 2016, 13:21:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

glo1802

It is a restaurant in a house. There is some outside seating on the Garden Terrace and a small dining room inside. It is not open every evening and is not open for just a drinks however I have had several very good meals there. If you email Lyndsay she will provide you with menus and directions.

KJH3

I totally agree, dont have a clue where it is, what a waste of advertising money

FunkiDunki

If you look at the advert in this weeks Soltimes, however no mention of the location of the place very bad advertising.

Crystal2

Is this place also called The Diner ?    If so, tried to find it but unsuccessful.

doreen1

Hi DPM,
I get a weekly email from this restaurant and they are closed at the minute for holidays until the 10th August.

We haven't eaten there yet so I can't comment on the food.

:shakehands:

byrney

That was harsh Terry, and so unlike you.

For one, I didn't even know that it had re-opened (has it?), and I certainly wouldn't waste my time trecking round the Valley looking for closed down premises which may, or may not, have re-opened in a different guise.

Surely, this is one of the main functions of the Forum - to inform others of good, bad and indifferent experiences?

So Terry, maybe you could tell us of your experience at this new establishment, so that we can decide whether, or not, it's worth a visit?

telcaz

No DPM, with 50 odd years as a lorry driver my sense of direction is 1st class, so thanks for your sarcasm.
                                                                                                              Terry

DPM

I wanted some feedback rather than go there on a possibly wasted meal out on an anniversary and have the evening ruined. It would be easier to go there yourself and find it rather than me give you directions as your sense of direction may be different to everyone else.

telcaz

It would be far easier to go and have a look for yourself, sooner than asking others for their opinion, as their likes could be so different to yours, bye the way, where is it, never heard of it.
                                                                                                                           Terry

DPM

Can anyone tell me anything about this restaurant please ?. Is it just for food and drink or can you just have a drink there ? standard of food etc and the general set up, terrace or just inside, old or modern decor etc.