Started by steveconway24, February 17, 2008, 20:04:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

keira

Hi Dave without sounding a repeat of my post from a year ago...........I can bring you some when I come over in March. Anything for you...and they are called Jelly Bellies.........brought a pile back this year from Florida !! :snowman from snowy Scotland

DavidandKathy

The shop near the bridge in Albox no longer sells them. Anyone know anywhere else I can get them?

many thanks
David & Kathy

DavidandKathy

Anyone know where I can buy American jelly beans. The ones that come in strange flavours.

many thanks

David & Kathy
David & Kathy

Anonymous

great shop,and the coconut ones...........................

justJo

Hi Dave and Kathy, You can get the american jelly beans loose , from the sweet shop on the right ,  70 metres before the bridge  going in to albox centre!

So...  go from mercadonna up the hill to suicide corner, and turn left.

go down the hill and pass plaza sanfransisco on your left, pass the  the  little roundabout thing at the end of the apsa shop road, and about 20 to 30 metres after that on the right is the sweet shop!!!!

save the watermelon ,and the cinnamon ones for me xx!!!!! YUMMY YUMMY YUMMY

(living in hope)
(living in hope)

Sharon

If KJ's ( behind Bar International havn't got any, I'm sure they would get you some if you asked.
Sharon Baldwin ( married to Colin Baldwin , Cool Solutions)

keira

Do you not mean Jelly Bellies........that's the one's that America sells !![:D]. If so Dave......do you wish some, but will have to wait till March ????[:D][;)]

steveconway24

Try America.