Gestores

Started by Maddietwo, July 09, 2016, 09:23:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

pagan

Yes turn off at the Zurgena turn, continue down into Alfoquia past the garage on your left, beware the road priority has changed here,give way then carry straight on and Cats is the large white building on the right just before you leave the village.

Maddietwo

Quote from: Lynne on July 09, 2016, 14:50:32 PM
Agree - speak to CATS services, they'll do it all for you quickly and efficiently.  No need to go to Almeria yourself.
thank you  is that the village on the road from Albox to the motor way?

Lynne

Agree - speak to CATS services, they'll do it all for you quickly and efficiently.  No need to go to Almeria yourself.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

pagan

Go into CATS services in La Alfoquia they will sort it all out for you for a very reasonable cost.

Maddietwo

i went and did my Spanish medical for my new Spanish drivers licence last week
I was told it now have to be taken to Almeria 
so can i hand it over to a  Gastorer to do from me as i was told you have to Take the paper work then go back another time to pick up the licence
My friends mother is staying with me while he is working in the U.K. she had if not fit enought to be left all day on her own As she falls over a lot
If a gastorer can do it for me i live Albox who would be the best to do so please
Thank you for reading