Bar International

Started by kazzie, July 03, 2016, 06:11:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linds0153

The only way to make your mind up about a place is to try it yourself. I always give a place or a person for that matter a couple of tries. We all have different tastes and expectations so you can only judge for yourself. I love Bar International but I only know because I have tried it. Give it a go you have nothing to lose.

JulieRoger

Had a great meal at Bar International last night. Four of us all had steaks and they were cooked perfectly to each of our liking. The food presentation was lovely and so much of it. Nice choice of vegetables too, nice to have something different. Dessert was delicious. The service was good and friendly. Nice atmosphere. The refurbishment is superb, such a surprise to see how different the bar is inside, the bar with the modern stools and blue lighting and table settings all great. Thank you for a lovely evening. We will be back.

annef

Hi  all  - a group of us went in there this morning and some had the jumbo breakfast in a bun or the southern fried chicken in a bun, with a side order of chips.  The food was absolutely delicious, piping hot and very well presented - and a very reasonable price.   We will certainly be going there again and will also try out their restaurant menu, which looks interesting. Highly recommended  :tiphat:

merca

Was the restaurant informed you didnt enjoy your meal,as many fail to do this but come and gripe on here instead .

ausbow

Eight of us ate there tonight, sorry not impressed. If my wife couldn't do better than that at home i would be looking for a replacement.

Chilieagle

Hello, we know that it is no longer a Belgian bar but British! !
As for the flag, we can still give a reaction, everyone does so here in the forum? No ? Wonder what would be written there was no hang English flag.
but it was not over, but the food, and people who had been there to eat.

Hopefully the owners do  it very well.
And discovering we certainly do
:clap:

Chilieagle

Hola Merca,

I wrote we go and try it ourself!!!!!!!!!!!!! We din't wrote we don't want ot go ,we can ask information on people who spen time there? No?
Nice evening  :clap:

Trish14

We went last week.The food was nice, prices reasonable and nice chatty staff so what more do you need really. My husband had the spicey chicken and he said it's the best he has eaten for a long time, so go try for yourself.

sallyb

So far haven't eaten there but tried the cocktails well priced. Did mention to the owner that he had no chicken on the menu, as hubby doesn't eat red meat problem for us. He thanked me for pointing it out.
Phyll

tandas

We never get there since the boot sale stopped never driving in the right direction ie towards Albox and shouldn't cross the white line to go and park.  Don't like walking across that road.  But agree people should go for themselves and make their own minds up whether it's for them or not.  As for a Belgian flag flying outside, well if you want one ask them or supply one.   The main problem is there are so many bars now to choose from so you have to resky like it to go on a regular basis.   I see there is another one now where ghd old wok bar was.

mollyann

We also went for a meal this week, food was excellent & staff was very friendly, going again next week.

Altype

Luv the New Bar.

How the food can be slated i dont know.  The food is dellicious more than enough portion sizes and the service is second to none !

Friendly chatty staff and the owners mingle and are always asking if anyone is not satisfied.

Why do people slate the place who have never been ? and if you are unhappy whilst there surely its best to say then and there not smile walk away then write a bad report.

My Family and I will be going back time and time again.

merca

Why not try for yourself !!!!!!

cougar

Only popped in the last two Saturday mornings for a big breakfast roll and chips
Was impressed with the friendliness of the staff, and the prices are good
will be going there more often
It is not a Belgian bar, it's run by Brits  :sun:

Chilieagle

We also want to know, before in the belgian bar we went several times there and the food was good and Joke was very very friendly.

But know we din't go to the bar international  ,because we also want to hear how it is.

There are a lot of flags outside we hear, but someone said there is no Belgian flag? Somebody know if its trught............we can also look ourselfs no?

kazzie

Heard a lot of good reports about the food in Bar International but the last week only bad reports. All having the same complaints about the food & all saying never going again.....is there any positive feed back from anyone.