Replacement covers for sun loungers.

Started by Paulnightingale, June 30, 2016, 00:29:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pickaxe

susie just made us a replacement cover foe our parasol
fits like a glove and then made us a cover great job sort of work woman ship to be proud
of 10 out of ten will use again no trouble what so ever 5 stars

susiepoof

swithin

susiepoof

you can buy the coated material from pete on the market it is very strong material i have used it to make gazebos ect

swithin

Don't use fabric bought from market it will not last.,Fabric needs to be Teflon coated. You can buy new for about €25 new from viudez madera on motorway near Antas. Not Teflon coated but will last about two years.

susiepoof

Lynne

I can highly recommend Susie Hare (susiepoof on this forum).  She made a brilliant job of making a new, complicated, gazebo roof for us a few weeks ago.  She seems to be able to turn her hand at any kind of sewing.  Very nice person too.
You can't always control who walks into your life...but you CAN control which window you throw them out of.

indala

TEL:  0034 950 069 032
MOB: 0034 678 811 125

Email:  cortinas.con.estilo@gmail.com
They are in Bedar.

Paulnightingale

We have 3 white plastic sun/pool loungers in good condition  except that they have been left outside and the sun has frayed and broken the taught fabric.

I have saved one of the covers to use as a template and I was hoping someone may have had the same problem and found  a local firm who could remake some for us.
can anyone help?